Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
love the subliminal message of the design on her skirt...play on playa!

She ain't wearin sketchers.

c08b991c-88e8-2443.jpg

Work...this place is so ****ing dumb. Cant wait to be gone from here.

I don't want to have to spend hundreds of dollars on new car seats! For some reason my wife wants the most expensive ones too.

I don't want to have to spend hundreds of dollars on new car seats! For some reason my wife wants the most expensive ones too.
Do you really need to ask that question? lol

Women of Vegas, GTFOff my bumper! They think they have to ride 12 inches away from the car in front of them or they won't get there on time. Happens about 50% of the time I drive anywhere.

Is that a women problem or a vegas problem?

Women of Vegas, GTFOff my bumper! They think they have to ride 12 inches away from the car in front of them or they won't get there on time. Happens about 50% of the time I drive anywhere.

Maybe they just really like the shape and definition of your bumper Marc, perhaps tone it down a bit there buddy...lol

Hey dude.... I'm in the same spot. We're like ESP.

yeah dude....if I could get a sales job in Central NC I would be gonzo. Hell, even a good job would make me consider it. This place just does the dumbest **** too often

Sorry to hear about your frustrations little broski.

Is that a women problem or a vegas problem?

Ha mostly Vegas problem. People drive like idiots here. But the women in my neighborhood drive super crazy.

Maybe they just really like the shape and definition of your bumper Marc, perhaps tone it down a bit there buddy...lol

:)

Sorry to hear about your frustrations little broski.

yeah, them switching our comp plan was dumb thing number 1. I still make good money, but they sure as hell put us in a hardship to do so.

yeah, them switching our comp plan was dumb thing number 1. I still make good money, but they sure as hell put us in a hardship to do so.

Just remember dude, the grass is always greener. You have some nice perks that shouldn't be discounted.

Just remember dude, the grass is always greener. You have some nice perks that shouldn't be discounted.

no doubt... they managed to take one of those perks away this year. AWESOME!

TC's right though, the grass is always greener. But once in a while jumping jobs can be a huge plus. I hope they promote you to CEO, if they were smart they would.

TC's right though, the grass is always greener. But once in a while jumping jobs can be a huge plus. I hope they promote you to CEO, if they were smart they would.

I am not saying I would leave today, but, I am one good salesman so if I got offered the right opportunit I would have to think about it. I wouldnt want to be the CEO here. this place is backward

They're just used to riding 12" most
Of the time. Probably just a habit hehe

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

One-T, what do you sell if you dont mind me asking? I think sales is definately in my future, I can talk the paint off a wall

One-T, what do you sell if you dont mind me asking? I think sales is definately in my future, I can talk the paint off a wall

I sell a tax preperation software.

True statement. Recently left my first real job for what I thought was a better one. I make more money now, but man it blows. I've discovered that from now on, I'll gladly do something I enjoy for less money.

True statement. Recently left my first real job for what I thought was a better one. I make more money now, but man it blows. I've discovered that from now on, I'll gladly do something I enjoy for less money.

true that...but I dont enjoy selling tax prep software. Its a boring industry and a lot of the people i sell to are not very much fun to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back