Your take on cargo shorts

Ole Gray, we can captain Team Cargo and humble Team THP at the outing.

Gray just said he wears golf shorts to nicer courses. I think most would consider Grand Cypress a nicer course. He was kind enough to "humor" me and dress up a bit when we played there last month.

Ole Gray, we can captain Team Cargo and humble Team THP at the outing.

You are on,,,, however we will have to wear our cargo shorts under our dress shorts. hehe I am sure Cypress Gardens er I mean Grand Cypress will not go for the cargo shorts ... :eek:)

I cringe at some of the clothes the customers wear at our course. I am sometimes tempted to sneak pics of the outfits to put on THP for humor. You know, like the Walmart pics. Haha

Never wore cargo shorts never will. I nay not play good but I like to look good

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I cringe at some of the clothes the customers wear at our course. I am sometimes tempted to sneak pics of the outfits to put on THP for humor. You know, like the Walmart pics. Haha

LMAO I almost took a pic of a dude the other day with camo shorts and top on! He was an older dude that I have never seen before and he even had a camo cap. Hell I could barely see him.... He looked like he came straight from Wal - Mart to the course. LOL

LMAO I almost took a pic of a dude the other day with camo shorts and top on! He was an older dude that I have never seen before and he even had a camo cap. Hell I could barely see him.... He looked like he came straight from Wal - Mart to the course. LOL

LOL at OG calling someone an older dude.
Guy must have been literally 473 years old.

LOL at OG calling someone an older dude.
Guy must have been literally 473 years old.

It must of been his dress code that made him look so Jed Clampett old :eek:)... I was all slicked up in some nice tan real golf shorts and a real golf shirt. I kind of snubbed at em when I walked by. nawwww but I really was going to take his pic but he was staring me down because I was gawking at his duds.

I totally agree about making a people of walmart clone for crazy golf dressers lol I need to get some good golf shorts. All I have are Cargo's but I would say they are as dressy as cargo shorts can get. I play mostly Muni's anyway lol

I totally agree about making a people of walmart clone for crazy golf dressers lol I need to get some good golf shorts. All I have are Cargo's but I would say they are as dressy as cargo shorts can get. I play mostly Muni's anyway lol

I have dressy cargos too. I wonder when we start seeing cargo pants on the PGA Tour?

I used to have zip off cargo pants for hiking. They converted to cargo shorts when it got too hot for pants.

I have dressy cargos too. I wonder when we start seeing cargo pants on the PGA Tour?

If that's the case...Steve Stricker will be the first to do so

I've seen cargo pants on the Euro Tour this year. The cargo pockets are tiny and I don't think that they open up, I think it's a style or aesthetic thing.

Matt ryan had cargo shirts and his shirt untucked on playing lessons

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I've seen cargo pants on the Euro Tour this year. The cargo pockets are tiny and I don't think that they open up, I think it's a style or aesthetic thing.

faux cargo?????? I think I know what you're talking about actually.

I love cargo anything. I wonder if they'll ever make cargo shirts?

I have faux cargo Jorts that I only wear on special occations.

We have a thread like that here. I'll try to find it. I can't remember who started it.

The TM staffers at the MC had that salmon colored shirt that was cargo like.

I think these count.

92094.jpg

The TM staffers at the MC had that salmon colored shirt that was cargo like.

Yep, it has cargo front boob pockets and then weird strap things on the side.

cargo shorts are very underrated. Look at the utility they offer. Why all the hate.

cargo shorts are very underrated. Look at the utility they offer. Why all the hate.

Are you skimming? There's no hate, just some people don't like seeing cargo shorts on their golf courses. The cargo fans are getting a bit bent but what they're failing to realize is that most people are saying that if the course allows it, then it's ok.

Are you skimming? There's no hate, just some people don't like seeing cargo shorts on their golf courses. The cargo fans are getting a bit bent but what they're failing to realize is that most people are saying that if the course allows it, then it's ok.

Whatever. Youre on pot.

Are you skimming? There's a little hate, just some people don't like seeing cargo shorts on their golf courses. The cargo fans are getting a bit bent but what they're failing to realize is that most people are saying that if the course allows it, then it's ok.

Fify, some of the anti-cargos are a little over the top with there opinions, like Mr. One post earlier.

Back