Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom would lay me out before I knew what happened.

It drives me nuts too, I constantly see kids at school who don't hold the doors for special ed kids and anyone else. I can hold a door for 20 people and maybe 9 will say 'Thanks Coach'. But, I will continue to do it because its the right thing to do.

Its alot like removing you cover indoors, I was raised you take your dang hat off.

Ok at least someone else gets it.. I know if I ever have kids they will be doing it from the get go because thats how I was raised and believe it made me a better person

It drives me nuts too, I constantly see kids at school who don't hold the doors for special ed kids and anyone else. I can hold a door for 20 people and maybe 9 will say 'Thanks Coach'. But, I will continue to do it because its the right thing to do.

Its alot like removing you cover indoors, I was raised you take your dang hat off.

I have a bigger problem with the language issue. Man it drives me crazy!

I have a bigger problem with the language issue. Man it drives me crazy!

Have you had a student literally say LOL instead of laughing yet? I about passed out from going berserk.

I agree though, its bad. Kids are constantly doing pushups in my class because of it.

My parents raised me to mind my manners, including taking my hat off while eating or being inside. But the way I see it, who am I harming in society by wearing a hat inside? I 100% agree with everything else people are saying... but I have to take my off when going into a store? Really?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Have you had a student literally say LOL instead of laughing yet? I about passed out from going berserk.

I agree though, its bad. Kids are constantly doing pushups in my class because of it.

Try flutter-kicks instead. MUCH more painful in large doses.

I like your style Jman!

I get annoyed when I get emails in text shorthand format..texting has ruined a generation's communication standard and ability.

I like your style Jman!

I get annoyed when I get emails in text shorthand format..texting has ruined a generation's communication standard and ability.

It TRULY has, they actually write papers in text now, its bad.

I just make my students write the profanity backwards 100 times. It seems to do the trick.

I have had students use acronyms in Marketing papers. It does make me laugh.

I just make my students write the profanity backwards 100 times. It seems to do the trick.

I have had students use acronyms in Marketing papers. It does make me laugh.

My biggest peeve is them writing 'IDK' as an answer. The whole class pays for one doing that.

My biggest peeve is them writing 'IDK' as an answer. The whole class pays for one doing that.

I actually have a paper that was really bad that I keep around. I like to pull it out sometimes for a good laugh.

My parents raised me to mind my manners, including taking my hat off while eating or being inside. But the way I see it, who am I harming in society by wearing a hat inside? I 100% agree with everything else people are saying... but I have to take my off when going into a store? Really?

I don't take my cap off when I go into a store. And eating? Depends on the place. If I am wearing a cap and go to McDonald's, I'm not removing my cap.

I don't take my cap off when I go into a store. And eating? Depends on the place. If I am wearing a cap and go to McDonald's, I'm not removing my cap.

If I'm at a nice place its off. WalMart and other places are whatever, nice locations though...I can feel my mom's wrath form anywhere I am.

What about a dress hat in a nice place? Like a Kangol or similar.

I take a cap and sunglasses off going into a bank, they will think you are going to rob it if you don't take them off, I will take a hat off going into a restaurant, not fast food, I will take it off going into the dining room of a club, I would wear it almost everywhere else though, inside or not. Sunglasses I take off inside because I can't see inside with them on.

I never take my cap off.

I'm sitting here drinking beer, normally that wouldn't be a rant. I should be out on the course laying the wood to a jack nickalaus course, instead I'm chilling drinking beer. F you mother nature!

--
tapatalk

I'm sitting here drinking beer, normally that wouldn't be a rant. I should be out on the course laying the wood to a jack nickalaus course, instead I'm chilling drinking beer. F you mother nature!

--
tapatalk

Damnit I hate it when you rant about weather. That just means that there a good possibility of us seeing the same crap here in a couple of hours. Great. :banghead:

--
tapatalk

I feel the same way. Raining like crazy here man. Golf tomorrow with new R11 irons is in jeopardy.

How do people have a car that they don't even know who the manufacturer is?

I need a price for brakes.
What type of vehicle maam/sir?
Its a truck.
Ok I need you to be a little more specific than that.
I don't know what it is.

Seriously?

You told me you wouldn't tell anybody about this. Now I'm embarrassed.

Its a truck.
I don't know what it is.

Seriously?

Its a truck.
I don't know what it is.

Seriously?

Maybe it's an Iowa thing?

Golf league playoffs are suppose to start tomorrow. But doubt it stupid rain

tapatalk addict....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back