Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its a happy and rant kind of day, the job interview for the new job went great! My rant is if I get it I will have to give up my spot for the outing:banghead:. It has so many great benefits, health insurance for $1 a year, $6.00 more a hr than I am making now etc. Just sucks I would have to miss the outing but I cant give up a opportunity like this, its a company you dont turn down since you can work the rest of your life there making great money. Really happy and pissed at the same time

Congrats on the interview. You gotta do what you gotta do man.

Like booze? Dude, Tylenol PM and cold medicine and beer isn't a good combo

Sounds good to me. I kid

How do people have a car that they don't even know who the manufacturer is?

I need a price for brakes.
What type of vehicle maam/sir?
Its a truck.
Ok I need you to be a little more specific than that.
I don't know what it is.

Seriously?

BWAAAAHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAA!!! Thank you, my night is complete.

Sounds like the new gig is awesome though bro. There will always be other outings.

It is, its a great place to have a career at. Yes there is always other outings but I have been so stoked about going to this one it will be tough if I cant make it.

Congrats on the interview. You gotta do what you gotta do man.

Thanks TH

Uploading a video is killing my internet speed! It is slowing my THPing down. I wish I wasn't to cheap to upgrade to a better internet package. HAHA

Being a cardinals fan is so frustrating. I can't even say how pissed I am right now

The Brewers kind of gave them a chance.

Kevin

Tom Abbot.

--
tapatalk

The Brewers kind of gave them a chance.

Kevin

I'm more so thinking about the braves. We had a chance to go 1 back yesterday we blew a 4 run 9th inning lead then can't score tonight when our ace throws a gem and have hit into 3 double plays give me a break

Wow, TC, take care of yourself man! That's scary stuff.

My rant is also my banter. I think I need a new water heater. Uggh.

I don't know... I think the Mets may win this one. That organization is seriously messed up. God I wish I could buy them.

TJ Bearytales and I are going to have a grudge match.

Stupid rain and postman leaving me a slip of paper instead of golf clubs.

That is the worst.

TC - you feeling any better today?

No way! I hate that.

Way! He better not show his face or I'll eat it off.

You feeling better big feller? Eat some food dude.

I feel like a turd. I slept poorly and now I'm on kid duty.

When did he try to deliver your clubs?

When did he try to deliver your clubs?

Sometime yesterday when no one was home. Actually Im not even sure he tried, maybe just left a slip because I dont know why he wouldnt just leave them like they usually do. And while were at it might as well rant about the USPS. They open at 8am? Most of us have to be at work at 8am. They close at 5pm when most of us get off work. wtf? How is that supposed to work for anyone. What a joke of a service and now they want to cut out Saturdays. They need a serious overhaul from top to bottom. And I just want to say I ask Golfergal to send them USPS because they are usually faster then UPS and deliver on Saturday. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back