MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillies are just too good. Was at the game last night with my girlfriend. Ryan Howard made some big extra-effort plays, and that Hunter Pence is just unreal.

Atlanta who?

:at-wits-end:

Damn Phillies. Glad Atlanta has a big cushion in the Wild Card...

Woohoo! Let's go Mets on Sunday Night Baseball! After football's over, the Mets have bases loaded, bottom of the 9th, tie game.

Edit: We're off the the 10th.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

cardinals still have a chance. hope they stay hot!!!

cardinals still have a chance. hope they stay hot!!!

I dont. ATL could have coasted in to the Wild Card with 2 wins over the Cards, but getting swept has put them on high alert.

Pretty sure Ryan Braun is the NL MVP.

Royals are on a 5 game winning streak, their longest of the season. Still have the third worst record in the league, fifth worst in baseball.

I think he has it by a pretty wide margin to be honest.

i dont know, with fielder playing so well, they might take votes from each other! lets hope cards can stay hot against philly! ill be there tomorrow and sunday! and ATL gets swept this weekend! i can hope lol

Well we are 2.5 back! Still in this and with the way we are playing going against the Mets, Cubs, and Astros I think if we can win 7 of 9 we have the Wild Card. Atlanta is choking at the wrong time!

Go birds

Well we are 2.5 back! Still in this and with the way we are playing going against the Mets, Cubs, and Astros I think if we can win 7 of 9 we have the Wild Card. Atlanta is choking at the wrong time!

Go birds

Big time! Chipper Jones loses a routine ball in the lights, than Kimbrel allows his 3rd HR of the year for a walk off for the Marlins. Braves need .500 the rest of the way to clinch.

Big time! Chipper Jones loses a routine ball in the lights, than Kimbrel allows his 3rd HR of the year for a walk off for the Marlins. Braves need .500 the rest of the way to clinch.

Just out of curiousity how does that work? 4-4 would give you a record of 91-71 and if we went 8-1 that would give us 92 wins....

Just out of curiousity how does that work? 4-4 would give you a record of 91-71 and if we went 8-1 that would give us 92 wins....

Sorry, I was off. If the Cards go 8-1, Braves need to go 6-2.

Sorry, I was off. If the Cards go 8-1, Braves need to go 6-2.

Either way I am looking forward to an exciting finish.. I hope the Cardinals make the playoffs, but the fact they are still in it is both surprising and exiciting for me

That is uglyy

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

yep.....turrible

That's terrible. During the Braves/Marlins game last night, the kept referring to next year and the "Miami Marlins." Are they changing that as well?

That's terrible. During the Braves/Marlins game last night, the kept referring to next year and the "Miami Marlins." Are they changing that as well?

Yes they will be the Miami Marlins.

That logo is one of the worst I have ever seen. Those colors together are just bad. Cant wait to see the unis hehe

I hate being a Mets fan, but also kind of love it. That isn't relevant to anything happening in the MLB right now, but I figured I'd throw it out there.

I want to thank your Mets for thier 9th inning come back win in St Louis. Also the Cubbies for thier majic tonite! Go Braves!

Rangers clinch!

I want to thank your Mets for thier 9th inning come back win in St Louis. Also the Cubbies for thier majic tonite! Go Braves!

Absolutely. Go Bravos!

Atlanta Braves! Tons of talent on this squad! MAGIC NUMBER NOW 3!

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back