Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
Just found this funny list of symptoms. I know I have some! Here they are:

- You take naps with your putter

- Have a pet name for any of your golf clubs or bag

- Scheduled events, parties, or functions so they wouldn’t interfere with your tee time

- Spend over $300 on a new club solely for the hope that you might gain an extra 3 yards with it

- Only remember the great shots you had from that day… in complete denial about those bunkers

- Have nightmares about hitting the ball into hazards or lake monsters eating your golf ball

- You’re copy of Hogan’s 5 Lesson’s is the only book you have opened in the last month

- You own a box of yellow balls solely for the reason they show up better in the snow. Meaning you plan on playing when it’s below 30 degrees out

- Clean your clubs more than your car

- Take your own putter to mini golf

- Think that someday you’ll shoot your age, when a more realistic goal would be to shoot your weight

- Know there’s more to life than golf, but you’re not interested in finding out what it is

- You quit the game forever, twice a month

- Buy every new golf gizmo that comes out

- Think you’re skillful and everybody else is lucky

- You miss the ball, but still think it was a great swing

- The New clubs you just bought cost more than your mortgage and car payment combined

- You will drive over an hour happily to play a course, but complain when the wife wants to go somewhere 1/2 hour away

Are you guys golfaholics?

That was funny... I do several I just wont tell which ones ..lol

I'm guilty of a few of those, haha.

Definitely guilty of a few of those lol

Yes, definitely!

uh oh... looks like I have some of the symptoms

I'm guilty of more than one of those...

I think it's hard to be part of THP and not have some of these! Ha!

I read this just after washing my clubs, and realized it's been three weeks since I washed the car :act-up:

I may fit the bill...

Guilty of a few for sure! I had a nightmare the other night that I went to hit a 7 iron and the clubhead fell apart on impact. It was horrible! (i just got brand new irons by the way)

I have been contemplating taking my putter to mini-golf, sadly...

Yep I am a big old golf addict for sure! I love and I am looking forward to many more years as a senior playing this great sport!

Ohhh yah... some of those sound way to familiar!

Had a guy/kid a putt-putt ask me "Whats a Scotty Cameron?"

I have been contemplating taking my putter to mini-golf, sadly...
I must admit I have really done this once... I even wanted to use my own ball and mark it with a coin when it was my then-girlfriend's turn.

I resemble that

I've done a few of those.

guilty as well!

i'd sleep with my whole bag in the bed if it would help my scoring!

i'm screwed i am at least 6-7 of those things. i have even gone so far as to print off a calender for next year to book outings to suit myself making sure i dont miss any ha ha ha ha and have also booked certain weekends off for the rest of the year so i dont miss any outings lol lol lol

- Scheduled events, parties, or functions so they wouldn’t interfere with your tee time

- Spend over $300 on a new club solely for the hope that you might gain an extra 3 yards with it

- Only remember the great shots you had from that day… in complete denial about those bunkers

- Clean your clubs more than your car

- Take your own putter to mini golf

- You quit the game forever, twice a month

- Think you’re skillful and everybody else is lucky

- You will drive over an hour happily to play a course, but complain when the wife wants to go somewhere 1/2 hour away

I am guilty of those points above. The only exception is that while I haven't taken my own putter to mini golf, I often complain that my score would be much better with my own putter.

I guess that means I'm 'high risk' to becoming an golfaholic.

~Rock

Back