If you could have anyones swing...

Bubba's driving ability
Bjorn's woods ability
A Scotts iron play
Phil's wedge play
Jack Nicklaus putter ability

BOOM

Now add Tiger's clutch and you have one amazing golfer! I'd take Phil's swing of course! But that's a given.

Now add Tiger's clutch and you have one amazing golfer! I'd take Phil's swing of course! But that's a given.

Tigers clutch? The only clutch Tiger has is an invisible hand squeezing his neck!!! *choke*

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Put me down for Luke Donald. Every time I see him hit a golf ball it looks like he is laying up, then the ball goes 200 yards!
( I noticed nobody said Tommy "two gloves" Gainey! ugliest swing in golf!!)

Put me down for Luke Donald. Every time I see him hit a golf ball it looks like he is laying up, then the ball goes 200 yards!
( I noticed nobody said Tommy "two gloves" Gainey! ugliest swing in golf!!)

Is Gainey bent over looking for something he dropped when he's swinging?

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Mahan's swing is what my coach teaches, so I guess I want Mahan's. Any swing ever I'd probably take Hogan's.

Tigers clutch? The only clutch Tiger has is an invisible hand squeezing his neck!!! *choke*

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Tiger was one of, if not the the most clutch player in the history of golf!

Tiger was one of, if not the the most clutch player in the history of golf!

You said it, not me. WAS clutch. He's not any more. I just want you to make sure to say you want "old tiger's" clutch. I wouldn't want you choking like he does now. It'd hurt your game!!!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

You said it, not me. WAS clutch. He's not any more. I just want you to make sure to say you want "old tiger's" clutch. I wouldn't want you choking like he does now. It'd hurt your game!!!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Well yes but I figured you'd know what I meant. Jack Nicklaus WAS one of the greatest golfers ever. He's a bit old to be anymore. :D

I know what you meant. However, I just have this need to hate on all that is Tiger.

D@&$ it, I don't wanna start another tiger convo. I was just playin with ya, we'll leave it at that.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

I really want to be able to hit the ball like DJ, so for me his swing. But where I play it would probably be too much, so if I could play consistent like Jason Dufner or David Toms that would be cool too.

Luke Donald - without a doubt

I answered this before and I can't remember who I said (also too lazy to go back and look). I would love RMac's swing and especially his driver swing. I love his balance and what his hips do through impact (they almost rotate backwards).

i want that slow looking swing that goes forever
ernie and freddie come to mind
but id still take dustins or sadlowskis

Hunter Mahan. Very powerful and consistent. Just don't give me his short game :bad:

i'd want to swing it like dj.everything about it,that turn.

Fred Couples

No current swing really jumps out at me, even if I try to emulate certain positions from different players. But I'd have to go with Hogan. Timeless.

I'd love Rory's or Freddie's. I'd probably also like early Tiger's, but look what that swing did to his body. I'd rather have a swing I could continue to use as I grow older. At 33, I'm not getting' any younger!

I'd have to say Couples, even as a Senior his swing seems to be the same as when he started on tour.

One nice thing about Donald's swing is how well he releases the club through impact. I'm sure all pros do it well but for some reason with him it seems more obvious.

If you could have a pro's swing, whose would it be?

If you could have a pro's swing, whose would it be?

This question came up when I was golfing with a few of my buddies, if you could have a pro's swing, whose would it be? For me it was Tiger's, powerful and explosive. I have actually watched his swing quite a bit and tried to model mine after his (obviously not quite there yet or else I would be on TV too :D).

So whose would it be? Why? Do you try and make your swing like their's?

I was told this weekend that I have a swing that is now called the "Reverse Furyk".

Back