Solheim Cup 2011 [Spoilers]

That was a great shot by Inkster. Very tough one and she made it.

Why don't they show any of the other matches? I want to see O'Toole and MW.

All they have is the Euro feed (Golf Channel), so they can only show what they get feed for unfortunately.

Could Paulo actually be Lee Westwood? Both got very quiet in the last hour or so. hehe

US is looking really good right now, but this announcing team is strange. "that ball came out warm." Never heard that before.

Laura Davies willed that ball in the hole, just like she does to make herself get up and go to the buffet one last time. Well done big fella!

US is looking really good right now, but this announcing team is strange. "that ball came out warm." Never heard that before.

That's that Tim Abbot fella.

The wrinkled one with a gift to Davies. How annoying.

Inkster just missed a 2 footer to go back to all square.

Bad bad miss by Inkster there. Gave that lead away.

Tappin' from my iPad!

That's that Tim Abbot fella.

The wrinkled one with a gift to Davies. How annoying.

He looks exactly like the characters in those Guinnes commercials that would scream brilliant.

Can someone post a quick rundown of the matches? Sunday school going on and I can't find a TV in the church anywhere.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Inkster should've had her match in the bag. She's really let Davies back in it way too much.

I looked at the Bodog sports betting site last night. I bet the bookies are all sweating it out right now. They had Creamer has the winner (-175 chalk) and Kerr as well. The had the US has the winner (also -175 chalk).

I'm surprised that Morgan is holding her own and leading her match with Anna. Same goes for Hurst (who lost her only match played so far) vs. Reid (who's been playing very well).

Pettersen is dominating Wie (no surprises there). I just wish they'd show more of the Ryann O'Toole vs. Hedwall match. There's a great match going on there, but TGC is broadcasting mostly the battle of the old battlewagons (Davies v. Inkster).

Watching Stacy Lewis and her play at a snail's pace reminds me of another fun Cup I enjoyed this year.

I looked at the Bodog sports betting site last night. I bet the bookies are all sweating it out right now. They had Creamer has the winner (-175 chalk) and Kerr as well. The had the US has the winner (also -175 chalk).

I'm surprised that Morgan is holding her own and leading her match with Anna. Same goes for Hurst (who lost her only match played so far) vs. Reid (who's been playing very well).

Pettersen is dominating Wie (no surprises there). I just wish they'd show more of the Ryann O'Toole vs. Hedwall match. There's a great match going on there, but TGC is broadcasting mostly the battle of the old battlewagons (Davies v. Inkster).

Your predictions were interesting last night...hehe
Im not sure I would call 1 up dominating though. Wie and Pettersen are playing very similar golf.

She is terribly slow. Great shot by Gustafson after Lewis knocked it in there pretty good. Inkster just gave that hole away...geez.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Watching Stacy Lewis and her play at a snail's pace reminds me of another fun Cup I enjoyed this year.

Haha. And Inkster is just choking this away to the Europeans...

WTF is wrong with old wrinkle? Two very very poor putts to give two holes to fatass. This is getting annoying.

Lang finishes off Gal 6&5!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Inkster putting like Phil now.

WTF is wrong with old wrinkle? Two very very poor putts to give two holes to fatass. This is getting annoying.

Wow TC, don't watch my videos! LOL

Your predictions were interesting last night...hehe
Im not sure I would call 1 up dominating though. Wie and Pettersen are playing very similar golf.

You're right. I know what you mean. I just feel that Pettersen looks like she has a confident attitude today while Wie looks almost semi-defeated. You're right though. Pettersen is not dominating Wie from a score perspective.

Rooting for US but gotta admit being happy for Sophie.

Tappin' from my iPad!

You're right. I know what you mean. I just feel that Pettersen looks like she has a confident attitude today while Wie looks almost semi-defeated. You're right though. Pettersen is not dominating Wie from a score perspective.

Where are you seeing it? I would love to watch that match and they just not showing it. The body language is that apparent? Is it streaming somewhere?

Back