Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
A-Team? Tag-Team?

Saved the best for last! Great selection!!! JB no need to explain why you were chosen as a captain! After all you do for THP, you deserve it more than anyone! It would be an honor to be on your team. That's not my way of asking to pick me either. Just a true and valid statement!!

Nice! A great and logical choice for the 3rd captain. M.C. 2 is getting very real very fast!

The MC is on fire this year. I can't wait to hear when the dates are going to be.

My vote also goes to Ellie!

JB i hope you know i'm sitting by the phone waiting for the call as the "Captains Pick" :blob::banana::alien2:

Saved the best for last! Great selection!!! JB no need to explain why you were chosen as a captain! After all you do for THP, you deserve it more than anyone! It would be an honor to be on your team. That's not my way of asking to pick me either. Just a true and valid statement!!

I doubt that is how the selection process will be handled. I may be wrong though, it has happened before.

I'm looking forward to hearing how to get in, that is my biggest concern now!

Congratulations Ddec...a fantastic second choice of captains.

Awesome news Captain JB. Glad that you will be a participant from the beginning this time.

I'm looking forward to hearing how to get in, that is my biggest concern now!

Were you around last year for the signed? It is in the MC2.0 thread's first post.

Were you around last year for the signed? It is in the MC2.0 thread's first post.

Yep, I didn't have enough posts at the time because I was new, I didn't see anywhere in the first post if it was going to be done the same way or not this year as far as the selection goes

Congrats on your captaincy, JB. Excellent decision.

Welcome to the effin big show! The wow factor. The needle mover. Very nice JB

We have not said that is how people are getting in again.

well deserved with all the work you do putting this together.

We have not said that is how people are getting in again.

I completely understand that. I know that there were "tweaks" that were being done. I have some opinions on how the selection should not go, but that doesn't matter.

In THP I trust.

I'm guessing JB isn't who thainer had in mind. lol.

I cannot believe how awesome this event is.

Team Wow FTW

However it is done and whoever is selected I'm sure it will be done fairly. If I don't get selected I know it will be because there are plenty of other very worthy THPers who do what it takes to qualify. However, I will be doing everything in my power to earn a spot, and then start doing all the trash talking I can!

Nice JB, and well deserved for all you do around here! However now I am more interested what your next announcement will be because I am majorly intrigued!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back