Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome - I made my order and have the confirmations. Hopefully I receive mine soon.
is this still valid...i looked on the site and didnt see that offer

is this still valid...i looked on the site and didnt see that offer
No, sorry bud, the landing page is no longer displaying the offer.
I just reported back so others who jumped on the deal know what to expect.

Saw that NailedItGolf is offering the Bag Boy NXO Clip-Lok bag as their deal of the day. Good price for a stand bag, but can't find any reviews on it. Does anyone have one of these or know someone who does? Is it going to be a solid bag?

http://www.naileditgolf.com/

Also, if anyone could find links that show the bag in other colors, I would appreciate it. Don't want a plain black bag if I decide to get this thing.

www.budgetgolf.com is having a pretty good sale. I won't list all of them but some notables:

Ogio Spry Cart bag - $84.96

110116-668.jpg

Cleveland Niblick - $59.96

t_21319.jpg

Cleveland slacks - $24.96

105054-01.jpg

Golf Galaxy is having a deal where you can get a bunch of extra trade-in money off if you buy a new driver or iron set. I get 167 dollars trade-in for an old Taylor Made R5 Dual driver when I bought a set of 4-AW Calloway Diablo Edge irons tonight. $360 bucks out the door for the irons with the trade-in. :)

Look what came in the mail today!

6209376690_c0d36d8ebe_z.jpg

Promptly canceled my subscription within trial period, can't beat a dozen ProV1's for $2.99 :banana:

Wow sweet! Did you wait until the balls came to cancel or did you cancel right after signing up? I did this but I cancelled within a day or two of signing up. I hope that isn't my fail.

Head's up... on golfetail.com's Facebook page, they announced that a BIG shirt sale is going to take place tomorrow. Said Ping, Adidas, Callaway, and more would all be on sale for $14.99. Said you have to sign up for their newsletter to get in on the deal, so I don't know if that is just going to be one of their usual codes or some special single-use thing. Any way, I'll post if there is just a code to use.

www.budgetgolf.com is having a pretty good sale. I won't list all of them but some notables:

Ogio Spry Cart bag - $84.96

110116-668.jpg

Cleveland Niblick - $59.96

t_21319.jpg

Cleveland slacks - $24.96

105054-01.jpg

Is it just me or that a sexy bag? ;-)

Wow sweet! Did you wait until the balls came to cancel or did you cancel right after signing up? I did this but I cancelled within a day or two of signing up. I hope that isn't my fail.
Cancelled the day I got the golf balls.

golfetail.com has EVERY shirt in stock for $14.99

new-111006-shirt.jpg

Didn't take long for folks to snap up the shirts I was looking at. Ah well, probably don't need my wife seeing ANOTHER package on the front porch.

man them shirts went fast!

Gaylord, MI "Golf Mecca" "Ultimate Golf Giveaway"

Gaylord, MI "Golf Mecca" "Ultimate Golf Giveaway"

The home of the legendary Treetops courses is offering a nice giveaway on their website. Four nights lodging, 6 rounds of golf, and a couple of meals for you and the rest of your foursome.

http://www.gaylordgolfmecca.com/enter-to-win-17/

Contest runs through December 31, 2011. One entry per person/email.

Win a TaylorMade R11 from Divot.com

Win a TaylorMade R11 from Divot.com

Never heard of these guys, but they look like some sort of golf "Groupon". Anyway, win a free R11 driver!

http://www.divot.com/golf-giveaway.aspx

One entry per person/email. Accepting entries until 10/31/11.

Good find - I already get their daily sales emails and they have some good deals. Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks mcook, got 3 Adidas ClimaLites for $53.00 (just what I need, more shirts :bulgy-eyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back