THP Fantasy Football Week 6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Doing greatman! how about you?

Doing awesome! Just a 3 hour night class seperates me from Fall break!

Honestly though I love this FF banter. Never played in a league with so many people who are genuinely involved in it. Half the time people dont set their rosters after the first week in previous leagues and then it is boring

I sure do wish Run DMC would get back to where he was in weeks 1-3. I also wish that Drew Brees would stop throwing the damn ball to Jimmy Graham so much.

See now everyone is going to use my strategy....

Cmon'man

with 4pt per Passing TDs and 1pt PR yes. Normally QB puts up the most points but the reason you can wait a little longer on them is because the difference between the top QB and the next say 10 QBs averages isn't as big as it is with WR and RBs.

4 points per passing TD became the standard (and default of most scoring systems) almost 5 years ago.

I sure do wish Run DMC would get back to where he was in weeks 1-3. I also wish that Drew Brees would stop throwing the damn ball to Jimmy Graham so much.

No we don't want that. Keep throwing it to the BBall player.

No we don't want that. Keep throwing it to the BBall player.

I can't stand the guy. And it's all b/c of the bball player he was at Miami. He irritated me immensely.

I can't stand the guy. And it's all b/c of the bball player he was at Miami. He irritated me immensely.

Haha yea i hated him when he played bball there too but like him now that he is on my team

4 points per passing TD became the standard (and default of most scoring systems) almost 5 years ago.

Maybe for public leagues but This is the first one i have ever done with 4pt per passing TD. Doesn't seem right that a QB should get less points for a TD to me and all my money leagues we make it 6pts per passing TD.

I need to dump Orton, who has extra QB's for one of my useless bench players?

Maybe for public leagues but This is the first one i have ever done with 4pt per passing TD. Doesn't seem right that a QB should get less points for a TD to me and all my money leagues we make it 6pts per passing TD.

If it were 6, then even bad QBs would outscore the best at every other position. Below average QBs still throw 20 TDs, yet rarely do RBs get to that total. Hence the reason it was moved to 4. For what its worth, as I said, there is a reason that almost every major scoring system defaults to 4 points per passing TD now.

If it were 6, then even bad QBs would outscore the best at every other position. Below average QBs still throw 20 TDs, yet rarely do RBs get to that total. Hence the reason it was moved to 4. For what its worth, as I said, there is a reason that almost every major scoring system defaults to 4 points per passing TD now.

we had that discussion when I was down for TMC

I see the point but I rather play in leagues with 6pt per TDs as that is what I am use to. In 1 of my leagues were its 0.5 ppr and 6pt per TD Welker is 5th highest scorer, then Stafford at 6th and Calvin at 7th. The 9th 10th and 11th leaders are all RBs.

Other league is 6pt per TD and PPR and Welker moved up to 2nd, Calvin to 6th, Forte and Jackson are at 8th and 9th while the rest of the top 10 are QBs.

Just my preference to do 6pt per passing TD. It doesn't really change my draft strategy much as say a PPR league would.

God my team is horrible!

I needed to take the night off for the draft, it is hard having someone draft your team.. Knowshon is a joke.

I need a big QB, looking to. Trade freeman, hillis, maclin. Entertaining offers.

Devin Hester rides the pine. Are you more in need of WR or RB?

RB's, and you have a bunch that I like. I have McCoy on my bench, and he has been solid at 15 points per week and his bye was last week. Good backup for sure. I also have Cassel, but he is on the upswing and starting to put up some big numbers. he could be my starter in 2 weeks. Also have Ryan. Make me an offer.

RB's, and you have a bunch that I like. I have McCoy on my bench, and he has been solid at 15 points per week and his bye was last week. Good backup for sure. I also have Cassel, but he is on the upswing and starting to put up some big numbers. he could be my starter in 2 weeks. Also have Ryan. Make me an offer.

Ok, I'll take a look. I've been working on my RB collection so it might be hard to part with them. But I do need a backup QB so I'll take a look.

I see the point but I rather play in leagues with 6pt per TDs as that is what I am use to. In 1 of my leagues were its 0.5 ppr and 6pt per TD Welker is 5th highest scorer, then Stafford at 6th and Calvin at 7th. The 9th 10th and 11th leaders are all RBs.

Other league is 6pt per TD and PPR and Welker moved up to 2nd, Calvin to 6th, Forte and Jackson are at 8th and 9th while the rest of the top 10 are QBs.

Just my preference to do 6pt per passing TD. It doesn't really change my draft strategy much as say a PPR league would.

Its all about preference really I guess. For a point of reference, last year Arian Foster led the NFL with 16 TDs and after that there were a couple with 13. That is the same amount as Shaun Hill and Jon Kitna and all outside the top 20.

You could just gift one of those 4 my way...

I like Jimmy Graham getting the rock!

haha..no gifts, but I am reasonable for point for point trades for a RB

In that case, I can offer you Cadillac, that's all I got.

J. Charles went down and my 2nd best RB was Ryan Grant. I traded Hasselbeck for MJD last week though.

Well my team decided to go on a bye week one week early. Now comes my actual bye week. I hope I score at least 60 points this week.

I like the highlights (and lowlights) of the previous week being included in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back