Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it matters each way. I think it'd be easier for those wanting to participate to have the date first so they know when they'll need to schedule off if they get selected. (Side note, please don't be the weekend of my wedding. I'll be miserable as it is, let's not double whammy me here)

What's more important, your wedding or the MC? On second thought, don't answer that.

I hope one of the TEAM THP members gets a belly putter for the MC 2.0. That is going to make trash talk easy.

What's more important, your wedding or the MC? On second thought, don't answer that.

Well one of them is exhilirating and nervewracking at the same time, but a great story to tell friends and family for the rest of your life. The other one is a wedding.

Well one of them is exhilirating and nervewracking at the same time, but a great story to tell friends and family for the rest of your life. The other one is a wedding.

Very good.

Edit: I hope you don't find this weird, but I find myself sitting at my computer, staring at your avatar.

Lets talk about Hawk today. What a hard working dude he is. Works very hard in the amount of reviews he does for this site. He also is working tremendously hard on getting his game into shape. All the while he is the best trash talker on THP. All hail Hawk!!

Lets talk about Hawk today. What a hard working dude he is. Works very hard in the amount of reviews he does for this site. He also is working tremendously hard on getting his game into shape. All the while he is the best trash talker on THP. All hail Hawk!!

I could say the same about you chunkylurker, minus the trash talk.

If you believe you can whip me on your own track, fine by me. We have played the same course multiple times now and last time I checked you came about 10 strokes each time. Maybe at your own home course they allow the seniors to stop at 15 holes. Because outside of that, the only thing being taken on the chin is well.....You know. You are the closest thing to a "Prag" outside of P4B that I have had on this forum as it pertains to golf.

Just catching up, but did you play together? I mean you are the one that preaches "It only counts if its head to head", right?

Just catching up, but did you play together? I mean you are the one that preaches "It only counts if its head to head", right?

They played together at Grand Cypress pretty recently.

Yes. Two rounds and while the beating was not as severe as the one you took, it was still quite bad.

Very good.

Edit: I hope you don't find this weird, but I find myself sitting at my computer, staring at your avatar.

Nah it's cool, I do the same. I have to make sure the future Mrs. doesn't see the drool start forming or I get slapped.

Yes. Two rounds and while the beating was not as severe as the one you took, it was still quite bad.

ZING!!!

Right on. I actually didnt know, thats why I ask asking. And yeah, we both beat me up pretty badly that day.

Not sure if it matters each way. I think it'd be easier for those wanting to participate to have the date first so they know when they'll need to schedule off if they get selected. (Side note, please don't be the weekend of my wedding. I'll be miserable as it is, let's not double whammy me here)

maybe it will be the weekend after your wedding and it MC 2.0 will count as the honeymoon

I hope one of the TEAM THP members gets a belly putter for the MC 2.0. That is going to make trash talk easy.

Yea, someone playing the gear that one of their sponsors offers should be hilarious :)

Thanks for the nice words, Chunky. I don't know about the best trash talker, but I try to put my work in for this site like the rest of my great team :)

This is true. I think he's up to something though.

maybe it will be the weekend after your wedding and it MC 2.0 will count as the honeymoon

That could work. Hopefully the THP birdie will start chirping here some time this week with an announcement. (Don't be June 30th don't be June 30th don't be June 30th)

That could work. Hopefully the THP birdie will start chirping here some time this week with an announcement. (Don't be June 30th don't be June 30th don't be June 30th)

6 weeks after the outing, my guess is that you are safe...but what do I know

We don't want to make it too difficult for you! If I am still using one when the time comes, I'll be getting one! And what if you get in and Ole Gray is on your team?

Finally, someone did the ZING!!! correctly. +1
Except the correct term is, "BAZINGA!!!". Just like "brazillion" instead of "bazillion".

Same. Keepin the fingers crossed just to be safe.

If you dont make the cut to the MC or the dates dont work, you can always try to see about attending the 2012 Outing that is prior to it.
Team Competition
Meeting and playing with THPers
Contests
Full Demo Day

If you dont make the cut to the MC or the dates dont work, you can always try to see about attending the 2012 Outing that is prior to it.
Team Competition
Contests
Full Demo Day

On the waiting list for it. Not sure which is worse, waiting for people to drop out of it or waiting for the MC details to roll in!:act-up:

So, let's do a little review of the blunders committed by our non-Team THP folks in the last day or so.

- Questioning Jake's abilities, when he was solid in MC 1.0
- Saying that GC is too easy.
- Making fun of gear that could be supplied by a sponsor.
- Calling out handicaps
- Guaranteeing a victory, only to pedal backwards so fast that time literally stopped.
- Challenging the two top Team THP members to come to Georgia for a hooking exhibition.

Setting us up with an incredible amount of ammo for the coming weeks. Well done!

Team Competition
Contests
Full Demo Day

And you should try to make it, because the outing is awesome! I loved getting to meet a bunch of THP'ers in person. To make this post Morgan Cup thread worthy, I will just say this: CB sucks, Chunky blows and team THP will not win TMC 2.0!

Nowhere near as much as he does. He is in every testing thread asking questions, doing his own testing thread, plus his reviews. That is a ton of hard work

Yea, someone playing the gear that one of their sponsors offers should be hilarious :)

Thanks for the nice words, Chunky. I don't know about the best trash talker, but I try to put my work in for this site like the rest of my great team :)

This is true. I think he's up to something though.

Haha not up to anything bro. I feel like the trash talk is fun but it should also be noted how much work the THP staffers do around here. Just a little shout out every now and then. Today it is Hawks turn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back