What is your lowest round and with what ball???

63 with a Titleist Professional 90 back in 99.

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

84 in July with Bridgestone E6 optic yellow

Since starting up the game again in August, I've shot 1-under 71 with a TaylorMade Penta (playing on a course over 6500 yards). Before I gave up the game back in '98 I had a few rounds further under par, but I don't remember what I used. Probably a Slazenger balata or a Titleist Professional 90.

Shot a 6 under 65 in 2008 using Nike One Platinum I think it was. Several more 2 &3 unders with Pro Vs and 330-s.

sent using Tapatalk for Android

when i played as a junior i shot a +4 at 13 yrs old with a titleist professional 90/100 i think.i can't remember to be honest,i'm not even sure when they brought the pro v's out.at the time that was my best round and i got myself down to 7.

after taking the game back up this year my best round has been a +4 with a pro v and my handicap again is 7,after getting down to 6 for a short while.

in practise games i've obviously managed lower rounds but when it seems to matter i cock it up.

My 2 most memorable rounds in the last 12 months.

75 using a Pro V1x at the Growling Frog
78 using a Penta at Royal Melbourne West course

68 a few times with a Nike tour accuracy DD and Pro V1, I'm working hard to get the swing solid again, I want to go lower.

80 with a Bridgestone 330-RX. To bad the greens were rolled dirt, would have been a lot lower.

Tap-in Talking

Different scores for different courses. All of these are par 72 (almost meaningless)

Course rating / Course Slope is best indicator of how tough a course is.
At my club the tees are:
White 67.8/123 best score 67 once (don't play the up tees much, maybe 5 times in 10 years)
Blue 70.2/132 best score 71 several times
Gold 72.2/137 best score 72 several times

Probably a Pro V1x for most of these.

83 with a bridgestone E6

71 (-1) twice. First was an easier course and did that with a Callaway i<S> (72.3 / 124). The other was this year at my home course (73.4 / 134) with the latest ProV1.

76 (8 over) with Titleist NXT tour, was 3 years ago playing off 17 at the time

i am going to go and play golf today and see if i can come back from yesterday and see if i can atleast par the last hole in stead of double bogeying and shot a 33.

a taylormade penta has 5 layers it is the only one that has 5 peices and it takes a little more speed to compress it a prov1 has only 3 or 4 i cant remeber but if you have a faster swing speed you can over compress a ball then it sounds like you are hitting a tennis ball of the face.

and the penta will fly farther with someone who has a faster swing speed

a taylormade penta has 5 layers it is the only one that has 5 peices and it takes a little more speed to compress it a prov1 has only 3 or 4 i cant remeber but if you have a faster swing speed you can over compress a ball then it sounds like you are hitting a tennis ball of the face.

and the penta will fly farther with someone who has a faster swing speed
Instead of trying to out-knowledge people here, try to work a little more on your punctuation and grammar. The use of the shift key helps too. I know it's just a forum but when you are trying to make an intelligent sounding post, it helps to make your post coherent so people will take you seriously. Run-on sentences are hard to read and a lot of people will just overlook the whole post when it looks like that.

74 or +2 for 18, -1 for 9 holes (the back 9) in the same round, TM TP Black. CORRECTION probably a better score was the 82 I shot from the back tees at the Plantation Course at Kapalua about 10 years ago - it is well over 7,000 yards from there.

Ok, thanks i was not trying to be that way. I was just trying to help people with wat I know.

68 this past summer. Actually it was my round right before the MC 1.0. I really truly wish I hadnt done that. Yes, it felt great....but....it didnt bode well for me on my way to TMC

68 this past summer. Actually it was my round right before the MC 1.0. I really truly wish I hadnt done that. Yes, it felt great....but....it didnt bode well for me on my way to TMC

That's a great round dude!

75 about a month or so ago and it was with an RX, love that ball.

87 with a Precept Dynawing... man, that was a long time ago! Closest to that recently was 88 with a Bridgestone e6.

74 tour iZ, great ball IMO

78. Srixon Z star X Tour yellow number 1 - not that I remember or anything haha.

Back