Central Iowa THP Get-Together

Thanks Smallie for posting the weather and Hawk for getting all this going. I should sleep well considering I work until 8pm or later tonight. No time to go pick up a new glove and some balls, so hope they have them at the course. The old truck is a pile right now, but I've practically lived in it and the motel for the last 3 weeks, with another three to go. This little break is needed in a big way, hope the beer cart girls are out early!

Can't wait to see you all there!

Travel safe!

Well I'm ready to start my trek. should be in Ankeny round 3-4pm. stayiny @ Best Western
See Ya
p.s.: Those who cant make it...sucks 2 B U.. LOL

Haha. Drive safe BD!

This little break is needed in a big way, hope the beer cart girls are out early!

I second this one. I'm going to try and arrive 45-60 minutes early. Plan on working out some of the rust that I'm sure I have. I also need to find a walmart on the way and pick up a box of pinnacles, just in case it's one of those days where I lose a lot of balls. I'm not sure I have many premium balls left.

~Rock

Otter Creek is loaded into GPS, clubs are scrubbed and Sponge Bobs are in the bag. For those who have never met me I'm in my fifties, 6'1", and weigh way more than I should and the sure way to identify me is my bag is loaded with Wilson Staff. I'm staying in Des Moines so will see everyone in the AM, am staying Saturday night wouldn't mind having dinner/drink with everyone that is staying, looking forward to meeting everyone and having a nice round or two of golf.

Well I'm here& it's windy!!

The clubs are loaded in the car. I am also bringing the Nickent 4DX CB's and their hybrids, the Cleveland HB3's and the Nickent Evolver driver.

It's funny that I am finally going to meet Bulldog in Iowa!

Woohoo, got off work a bit early, so stopped and picked up a few balls and a glove, all ready to hit the course. Clubs are in the bag, so about all thats left is toss a few clothes in the case, get a good nights sleep and hit the carwash on the way out of town tomorrow every early. "Let's do this"!

Definitely hoping for the wind to die down a bit. I'm packed and two full bags of clubs are loaded. Woooo

Hope to see some feedback on the V2s out of some more of the THPers!

Ten hours until I hit the road. So excited for this.

Have fun guys! In Mississippi but wish I was coming

Its early. On the road in 30.

Sent via Tapatalk

Sitting here in the lot and the place looks amazing. Really deep bunkers hehe.

Sitting here in the lot and the place looks amazing. Really deep bunkers hehe.

Good thing your tall.

You guys have fun! Teach Hawk what it is like to lose so he can get accustomed to it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Front nine done and having a great time. Playing 6500 yards and windy so its playing long.

46 for for me and I'm happy!

Sent via Tapatalk

Front nine done and having a great time. Playing 6500 yards and windy so its playing long.

Sent via Tapatalk

Good score considering the distance and wind. Nice job man! Looking forward to the day's reap.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Sent via Tapatalk

I missed this from earlier, good stuff Hawk. Tell smalls to keep it on topic for me.

Fact: playing with thp members rules.

Sent via Tapatalk

Fact: playing with thp members rules.

Sent via Tapatalk

Great stuff Hawk, can't wait to hear how everyone played and how the fun went down.

Back