Don't even have to ask and look what the wife brings home today:

IMG_0090.jpg

In reguards to 1b, I will twist apart an Oreo and then eat the plain chocolate cookie, then eat the cream off of the other cookie and then the 2nd cookie. Been doing it that way for over 50 years and don't plan to change up on a perfect technique now.

Same here. DD knows his stuf

Don't even have to ask and look what the wife brings home today:

IMG_0090.jpg

Lol, solid! Nice work by the wife! Musta been reading your mind

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Never seen the Golden Oreo, that's just not right.

I saw some sherbet flavored Oreo last Sunday at the store. I thought about it but decided to pass on it.

If you haven't had a golden Oreo you don't know what you're missing. They're very good.

While I'm a fan of fast and convenient, the Oreo cookie, while good on occasion, doesn't hold a candle to a even a Tollhouse chocolate chip. And peanut butter cookies of almost any kind rule the day.

And a good donut beats a cookie. Always.

Kevin

I love Oreo's. My wife only likes the special color ones so when they come out she stocks up. We just got 15 packs of the Halloween ones lol.

I soak mine in milk to the point of perfection where if it stays in the milk any longer it will break off the nub youre holding and fall into the milk. I don't discriminate between the double stuf, regular, or mint. No thanks to the other flavors however, I do also agree with the other guy that said the one advantage to the colored creme holiday specials, they have a fresher taste and smoother filling.

I dunk golden oreos in milk all day long, mostly because I hate the taste of chocolate. 10 is usually my count until Ive I had enough. Its not because Im finished, thats just when I get the look from my mom.

Big fan of the Golden Oreos and milk. Better on a boat with a queasy stomach.

I am a fan of double stuff dunked in milk until just before it is going to break apart. Not a fan of the different flavors or colored ones they put out for holidays. My usual count is 6 if I can keep ddec away from them.

I am a fan of double stuff dunked in milk until just before it is going to break apart. Not a fan of the different flavors or colored ones they put out for holidays. My usual count is 6 if I can keep ddec away from them.

This. I love when it's soft. And if it does break off or something goes wrong. I know i have a surprise waiting for me for when i drink the milk

2. Any colored or seasonal Oreos are off limits to any respectable Oreo eater. Inside Out Oreos are only allowed on special occasions.

I'm going to have to disagree with that one. Tried the Peanut Butter Oreos yesterday and fell in love. Why didn't they think of these sooner?

51TK2KMJAGL.jpg

5. Oreos are not to be dunked in milk and only milk. If you prefer not to dunk, it is not required.

How about in a milkshake? Arby's has the Jamocha Oreo Shake which is awesome.

JamochaOreoShk_large.png

I like my Oreos frozen and dunked in milk. My kids love the mini oreos...at least the creme filling. They leave that soggy choco cookies on the cup.

I like my Oreos frozen and dunked in milk. My kids love the mini oreos...at least the creme filling. They leave that soggy choco cookies on the cup.

Frozen huh? Never heard of anyone doing it that way. I'll have to try it soon. :D

Just ate 2 golden double stuff's - YUMMY!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Oh they are so good frozen, plus they stay fresher longer
Frozen huh? Never heard of anyone doing it that way. I'll have to try it soon. :D

Golden are my favorite. Then double stuf. Dipping in milk is the only way to eat them.

Oh they are so good frozen, plus they stay fresher longer

Well I'm going to eat some later. Going to throw them in the freezer now!

Well I'm going to eat some later. Going to throw them in the freezer now!
Now you guys are on a topic I can hold my own on. The true question is has anyone tried the cremecicle oreo.........absolutely amazing !!!Vanilla cookie double stuf with vanilla and Orange creme definitely told myself was only having two each time I opened the pack....usually turned into 8-10Ps the golden fudge cremes are amazing too!

Never tried those but they sound good
Now you guys are on a topic I can hold my own on. The true question is has anyone tried the cremecicle oreo.........absolutely amazing !!!Vanilla cookie double stuf with vanilla and Orange creme definitely told myself was only having two each time I opened the pack....usually turned into 8-10Ps the golden fudge cremes are amazing too!

Wow I'd like to try those too. So many new Oreo endeavors to take on.

Back