Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww coming to the defense of Thainer. Maybe you can get the Tampax handicap going. lol. You two are just so darn cute.

We will get the Tampax index going after the MC 2.0. It will be a gauge on how quickly you can lose a match.

We will get the Tampax index going after the MC 2.0. It will be a gauge on how quickly you can lose a match.

What would the number be for one that loses it before the first tee off? Because yours will be that number.

What would the number be for one that loses it before the first tee off? Because yours will be that number.

I don't know. Whatever number you have

I wonder where Drumstick is? Did he get scared off already? :D

LOL...nope...still here. Just watching some football and nursing a sick wife. :angel:

Thanks for the laughs - funny stuff after spending all afternoon on a golf course of all places. May need a proof reader for CL. Him mentioning JB's balls just had my dying here.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks for the laughs - funny stuff after spending all afternoon on a golf course of all places. May need a proof reader for CL. Him mentioning JB's balls just had my dying here.

Tappin' from my iPad!
A proofreader would probably be better. Maybe even a proof-reader.

+1, I can only assume JB took the high road after reading "I was especially nasty to JB's balls". Very professional response JB!

Tappin' from my iPad!

All meant in the name of comedy. I give myself up for a laugh even at my own expense.

All meant in the name of comedy. I give myself up for a laugh even at my own expense.

I used to find you funny. Now you're just another angry short guy.

That was scary! Like Yoccos scary!

Wait till you are playing and you hear that noise coming from the woods. Chunkylurker will scare the bejebus out of you!!

Wait till you are playing and you hear that noise coming from the woods. Chunkylurker will scare the bejebus out of you!!

Thats going to be your secret weapon at the MC, you will be hiding behind staff bags and then jumping out and scaring us all.

Thats going to be your secret weapon at the MC, you will be hiding inside staff bags and then jumping out and scaring us all.
Fixed.

Thats going to be your secret weapon at the MC, you will be hiding behind staff bags and then jumping out and scaring us all.

I just had a visual of this and started laughing out loud. My wife was asleep on the couch next to me and the dog was asleep at my feet. I am not sure which one gave me the dirtier look for waking them up.

I just had a visual of this and started laughing out loud. My wife was asleep on the couch next to me and the dog was asleep at my feet. I am not sure which one gave me the dirtier look for waking them up.

If it is the wife, you might be sleeping with the pooch tonight.

Damn you, was gonna do the same thing before I checked out the next page.

CL can just shift around in the bag during opportune times like in scary movies. I reccomend over putts or shots over hazards.

This is awesome, one-day i will have too go too these. Seems like a blast! Canada trip Morgan Cup 3.0!? ahahah

I have been away from THP for the better part of 3 days. I have a ton of catching up to do. The GA outing kinda showed me a bit of what it would be to be in the MC. So much golf and so much fun. I think I am definitely going to have to get a workout regimen going if I get selected so I can have the stamina to finish strong even up to the 54th hole.

At our gathering I was wondering if I could recreate some of the nervousness that will be there on the first tee at the MC. I couldn't do it at all. Just not the same stakes involved.

I did tell Jrod I will be thinking of his first tee shot when I'm up there to relax myself hehe.

At our gathering I was wondering if I could recreate some of the nervousness that will be there on the first tee at the MC. I couldn't do it at all. Just not the same stakes involved.

I did tell Jrod I will be thinking of his first tee shot when I'm up there to relax myself hehe.

I like Jrod. I wish he was going to try to get into the next MC. That dude is a true tower of destruction.

That's a tough situation to recreate. I think you'd have to go to a pretty packed course. Gather about 20-35 people around the first tee, and as you walk to the ball shout out "Everyone look at me, watch how far I hit this ball." Something stupid like that. Of course if you do that I hope you don't end up like Judge Smails or Jrod hehe

I like Jrod. I wish he was going to try to get into the next MC. That dude is a true tower of destruction.

Jrod became one of my favorite people on THP at The Morgan Cup. Hawk had told us how cool he was and he lived up to Hawks words. I really hope he reconsiders getting in to MC 2.0 because I'd love to hang out with him again. As far as I know he will be at the outing in May too.

Here's a quick question..

How many of the participants in Morgan Cup 1.0 are still active on THP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back