What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I snagged the divot.com deal on the Nike VR Str8-Fit Tour 3W Fairway Wood for $79.99. I love my VR Pro Str8-Fit Tour Driver, even though I've experienced the head blowing off (see other threads about this problem), but Nike & Golfsmith replaced it and I'm gonna give them the benefit of doubt..and for $79...that's like finding it in the used bin.

I gotta' bad feeling when all this is over this Str8-Fit thing is going to have me shopping for a standard shafted (non-fit) set of long sticks. Oh well, until then I'll keep swingin' 'em....I guess if it happens again soon, I'll try to make Nike replace it with the VR Pro Tour Limited Edition series (a non Str8-Fit club).

Also, if I keep posting to this thread almost every day, I need a head count of who has an extra room available, I do eat a lot, but not afraid to travel.

i bought some tees ball marker and hat from THP Store.

I finally caved and ordered the bushnell v2. Should be here mondey or tuesday.

Bought a tripod for my flip, more vids on the way!!

Bought a tripod for my flip, more vids on the way!!

Nice - looking forward to them!!

Today, I bought:

For me: Adidas Powerband 2.0's from the Adidas factory store for $60!
For wife: Nike Air Zoom Gem from the Nike factory store for $40!

Good day shopping!!

4 dozen Taylor Made Burner LDP for the winter months and 4 dozen Precept IQ 180+ for my wife. Also bought some grips from Golfworks as they had a buy 6 get 6 free on some (Lamkin) close out grips.

Winn Lite Midsize firm grip for my SL 290. I don't really like that grip, but its the only midsize grip that will keep the balance of the club right.

Bag Boy Quad Cart in silver. My first go at a push cart but 90% of the guys I play with use them so figure the back, shoulders and knees may thank me in the long run.

Got my 1st lob wedge from Golf Town (Woodbridge) & those hard to break/lose plastic tees and :footjoy: weathersof gloves. Lob wedge (60) is a Wilson Deep Red model, it looked good at address. It should do some good damage for getting close to the pin. Plus, now I have 14 clubs in my bag now. Oh, guess I'll fix up my signature to that effect. L8R

I went retro. Was considering a set of R9 TP's but instead, impulse-purchased a set of Ping BeCu ISI's (red-dot). Lol... I'm my own worst enemy.

Played some of my best golf '98-'02 (or thereabouts) with a set of BeCu ISI's in the bag. Loved them then and only moved on for the same reason I (re)bought them agan. "Just... because." :smile-big:

I went retro. Was considering a set of R9 TP's but instead, impulse-purchased a set of Ping BeCu ISI's (red-dot). Lol... I'm my own worst enemy.

Played some of my best golf '98-'02 (or thereabouts) with a set of BeCu ISI's in the bag. Loved them then and only moved on for the same reason I (re)bought them agan. "Just... because." :smile-big:
That's classic!

So after too much pondering a huge delay I bought my first series of lessons today. Straightened my shots out immediately. I cannot wait to really learn how to play this game. In 1 hour I fell back in love with clubs!

So after too much pondering a huge delay I bought my first series of lessons today. Straightened my shots out immediately. I cannot wait to really learn how to play this game. In 1 hour I fell back in love with clubs!

That is awesome! Glad you decided to get lessons they rock!

That is awesome! Glad you decided to get lessons they rock!

I cannot wait to see how much they will help me. Already a major improvement after just 45 minutes. I hope the upward trajectory can continue. Thanks for the support.

I cannot wait to see how much they will help me. Already a major improvement after just 45 minutes. I hope the upward trajectory can continue. Thanks for the support.

Probably one of the best investments you can make...of course I need to do that myself.

Ordered a Nike VR Pro 3 hybrid with a Project X 6.0 shaft. Pretty pumped.

Just ordered a Nike vr pro 3 wood :)

tapatalk addict....

Ordered a Nike VR Pro 3 hybrid with a Project X 6.0 shaft. Pretty pumped.

I can't wait to get out and hit mine tomorrow

tapatalk addict....

And now you got the 3 wood headed your way Matty? You're on a real Nike high right now. :D

I can't wait to get out and hit mine tomorrow

tapatalk addict....

Looks like your bag isn't even close to the same as when we last played haha

Looks like your bag isn't even close to the same as when we last played haha

Driver and putter is about it lol

tapatalk addict....

Some Pinnacle Gold, Golf Galaxy is having a sale $12.97 a box (15 balls a box) and a pair of Kikkor Golf Shoes.

Last edited:
Set of three old-school Cleveland 588 RTG wedges, 53*, 56*, and 60* for only $55 shipped. Score. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back