Best Apparel Company?

fishymehta

Ahh... life is good
Reaction score
Handicap
14.0 OOB
What do you guys thinks is the best golf apparel company (shoes, belts, shirts, pants, etc.) in terms of both look and quality?

For me, it's Puma and Under Armour. Both make really good breathable, lightweight stuff, and they are just drop-dead gorgeous

Overall hard to argue against Nike

I think this is also about personal preference. There are so many good ones. Puma, UA, Nike were mentioned. Others are Adidas, Footjoy, and even Cally. I wear a lot of RLX like Luke Donald and I love it. I think it's about what you get used to and like.

What's up with you guys and Nike? What do you like that they have that others don't?

I think this is also about personal preference. There are so many good ones. Puma, UA, Nike were mentioned. Others are Adidas, Footjoy, and even Cally. I wear a lot of RLX like Luke Donald and I love it. I think it's about what you get used to and like.

That's true, but I jump brands quite a bit — Nike DryFit undershirt, Adidas/Callaway shirts.... and the rare Puma and UA when they are affordable.

Adidas for me as of now. I don't own a ton of clothes though so that could change

What's up with you guys and Nike? What do you like that they have that others don't?

Their shoes are my favorite by far, they have some of the best looking pants and shirts on the market, and I would have to say overall in the world of golf apparel the only company that is close in terms of an overall line is Adidas.

Nike ... without a doubt. The variety & quality of apparel especially polos are second to none IMO.

I would have to say overall in the world of golf apparel the only company that is close in terms of an overall line is Adidas.

I don't know. Personally, I find Adidas shoes much nicer than Nikes, and I do like a lot of TaylorMade stuff more than Nike stuff (not that you could tell by looking at my bag LOL). But I do agree that Nike's DryFit stuff is a lot better than Adidas' ClimaCool, although it's way more expensive

Have you tried on the Nike Lunars? Ive heard from many people they could be the greatest golf shoe ever made.

I don't know. Personally, I find Adidas shoes much nicer than Nikes, and I do like a lot of TaylorMade stuff more than Nike stuff (not that you could tell by looking at my bag LOL). But I do agree that Nike's DryFit stuff is a lot better than Adidas' ClimaCool, although it's way more expensive

Tough and weird question... If I had to only wear one I would have to go with Adidas based on my current experience.

The other brands don't compare in the quality and quantity of PGA tour golfers wearing their gear. I'm always intrigued by what new Nike apparel their pros will be wearing thurs - sunday on TV. It's the best marketing ad IMO. Maybe Adidas comes close... but it's too bland for me.

Have you tried on the Nike Lunars? Ive heard from many people they could be the greatest golf shoe ever made.

Raises Hand, really high.

I'm still wearing mine, and will until they fall apart.

That's true, but I jump brands quite a bit — Nike DryFit undershirt, Adidas/Callaway shirts.... and the rare Puma and UA when they are affordable.

I don't know. Personally, I find Adidas shoes much nicer than Nikes, and I do like a lot of TaylorMade stuff more than Nike stuff (not that you could tell by looking at my bag LOL).But I do agree that Nike's DryFit stuff is a lot better than Adidas' ClimaCool, although it's way more expensive

That about sums it up for me, Nike for shirts, adidas for shorts/pants.

--
tapatalk

The other brands don't compare in the quality and quantity of PGA tour golfers wearing their gear. I'm always intrigued by what new Nike apparel their pros will be wearing thurs - sunday on TV. It's the best marketing ad IMO. Maybe Adidas comes close... but it's too bland for me.

Yeah adidas is kind of plain. But if you don't like plain, maybe Puma and Loudmouth would be right up your alley! hehe

I jus wish Nike made the Lunars in XW. A man can dream...

I absolutely love Nike's pants, shorts, hats, and sunglasses.. Absolutely.Love.Them.

I don't have a preferred shirt company (although i wear mostly UA heat gear polos) and I refuse to wear anything other than adidas shoes (what works, works..).

Not unlike clubs, I think it'd be silly to buy all one brand. Nike is great, but there are some pieces of their apparel lines that are lacking where others come in excellent.

You guys need to try RLX. That stuff's good gear.

I really like the way Nike and Adidas clothes fit.

Under Armour style has really been coming around lately.

I have to go with Nike.

this season i've been mainly wearing nike gear,i do have some adidas stuff and ashworth.my plan next year is to try out the puma apparel because i love the look of the gear and they seem to be good for absorbing moisture,

I'm loving the Oakley range just now and also Puma but both in the pricey range. Adidas and Nike do make quality kit and Under Armour do make quality polo's too.

Plenty of choice for us all, given the climate in Scotland currently it's waterproofs we are talking about with Proquip and Galvin Green leading they way for me but GG gear is mega expensive

So many companies out there putting out good quality gear, it's very difficult to argue one over the other.

I do like the Galvin Green as MC said, but I grudge paying so much for it cos I'm cheap! :D

Back