Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am awake way too early on my day off

I've been up since about 4:30 this morning. This whole having a toddler then throwing a baby into the mix is a lot tougher than I thought it would've been.

I've been up since about 4:30 this morning. This whole having a toddler then throwing a baby into the mix is a lot tougher than I thought it would've been.

Congrats buddy but I'd be lying if I said that I miss those days. A wise man once said.....this too shall pass

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

That sucks man. Good luck today.

It will get better man....just not overnight unfortunately.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks lads. I just was expecting more grief out of the newborn, not my 3 year old.

I have been parking in the same spot at work for the last 3 years. This year a lady at work decided to start parking in my spot! I love this spot because students don't walk near my car and brush up against it as they walk by. I actually care about my car and she has a piece of crap. Frustrating!

Sorry bro but ladies get a pass....it's just a spot
I have been parking in the same spot at work for the last 3 years. This year a lady at work decided to start parking in my spot! I love this spot because students don't walk near my car and brush up against it as they walk by. I actually care about my car and she has a piece of crap. Frustrating!

Perhaps you should have a convo with her bro. Just let her know that you've been parking there for a reason. Or, let all the air out of her tires.

Dude, sorry about the early wake up call. in a few months this will all be behind you. Try to take a nap today

Sorry bro but ladies get a pass....it's just a spot

Yeah, but she is a snobby bitty. Do they get passes?

Perhaps you should have a convo with her bro. Just let her know that you've been parking there for a reason. Or, let all the air out of her tires.

I would but I don't think it would get any where. I think I might still try. I might just do the tire thing and blame it on a kid. HEHE

Yikes, TC. That's one thing I wondered about. If all goes down as planned Hawk Jr will be the same age when his brother/sister is born.

Nope, now it's on like donkey kong, air out of the tires time....I'm with TC, let her know why you park there. But if she is snob you may have to bribe her with something
Yeah, but she is a snobby bitty. Do they get passes?

I would but I don't think it would get any where. I think I might still try. I might just do the tire thing and blame it on a kid. HEHE

Yikes, TC. That's one thing I wondered about. If all goes down as planned Hawk Jr will be the same age when his brother/sister is born.

We are on about the same plan. We want about a twoish year difference. I hope that Connor helps take care of the kid for us. Can a two year old change diapers?

Nope, now it's on like donkey kong, air out of the tires time....I'm with TC, let her know why you park there. But if she is snob you may have to bribe her with something

Thanks man. I have been trying to get to work earlier, that has work so far this week. Maybe she will get the idea. HAHA

We are on about the same plan. We want about a twoish year difference. I hope that Connor helps take care of the kid for us. Can a two year old change diapers?

I think at 3 years old, Foster is just old enough to understand what's going on. He doesn't like it when the baby cries, he doesn't like it when I give the baby attention and he's showing it. He loves his little sister, and that's cool to see, but he's staying up later by coming up with silly excuses:

"there's monsters in my room"
"I have to go potty"

He's doing things for attention. I am trying to make the day time about me and him but it's just not enough. He's very helpful though, and while he can't change diapers, he does help us out a lot.

I think at 3 years old, Foster is just old enough to understand what's going on. He doesn't like it when the baby cries, he doesn't like it when I give the baby attention and he's showing it. He loves his little sister, and that's cool to see, but he's staying up later by coming up with silly excuses:

"I have to go potty"

He's doing things for attention. I am trying to make the day time about me and him but it's just not enough. He's very helpful though, and while he can't change diapers, he does help us out a lot.

I know that is frustrating dude. I bet he will get over it soon. It is just frustrating dealing with the late nights with the newborn and having another want attention. I know it not the best plan, but buy him some cool stuff to play take his attention away. I think a new putter will do. HAHA

I know that is frustrating dude. I bet he will get over it soon. It is just frustrating dealing with the late nights with the newborn and having another want attention. I know it not the best plan, but buy him some cool stuff to play take his attention away. I think a new putter will do. HAHA

I don't think that will work. A lot of people bought him "big brother" presents. It's all an attention thing. He was numero uno for 3 years, and now he's not (at least in his eyes).

I am by no means a parent, but I think youre taking a great approach here. Asking him to help and whatnot rather than just telling him to wait and youll deal with him later.

"I have to go potty"

I don't think that will work. A lot of people bought him "big brother" presents. It's all an attention thing. He was numero uno for 3 years, and now he's not (at least in his eyes).

Yeah, I guess it sucks to say it, but he is going to have to get used to it. I think it is going to suck for the parents more than him. Sorry.

I was very lucky in that Tyler liked Max from the get go. He now teases him until he cries but when he was new Ty liked him. I think you are doing the right thing though. Lots of attention his way and have him help out a little. I remember the no sleep days. Heck I still only get about 3 hours a night

I was very lucky in that Tyler liked Max from the get go. He now teases him until he cries but when he was new Ty liked him. I think you are doing the right thing though. Lots of attention his way and have him help out a little. I remember the no sleep days. Heck I still only get about 3 hours a night

That is because you found THP.

Bingo! He will get used to it in due time. Doesn't make your life any easier for now unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back