Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he bounces out of it soon, buddy. I'm always amazed at just how adaptable kids are.

Meetings.....man I freakin' hate meetings. I'm in absolute meeting hell this week. 8:30 to 4 today, 8 to 5 tomorrow and 8 to 5 on Thursday. Not cool. :angry:

Yes, they suck royally.

Meetings.....man I freakin' hate meetings. I'm in absolute meeting hell this week. 8:30 to 4 today, 8 to 5 tomorrow and 8 to 5 on Thursday. Not cool. :angry:

Im in one right now, Tapatalk for the iPad is one of the best apps ever created.

Im in one right now, Tapatalk for the iPad is one of the best apps ever created.
I'll be doing that best I can from my laptop but I'm basically the only person that knows what is going on with a room full of helpless women that constantly cry about having to work this program. I might shoot everyone in the room by the end of the week!

yep, first email of the day was that I have a meeting at 11. Why do I find this out at 9?

This whole having a toddler then throwing a baby into the mix is a lot tougher than I thought it would've been.
Sure it's tough. Just remember to enjoy it mate! In the blink of an eye ten years will have gone by, and it'll be you begging for his attention, while thinking back to the good ol' days when you where the very center of his universe.

I am by no means a parent, but I think youre taking a great approach here. Asking him to help and whatnot rather than just telling him to wait and youll deal with him later.

Dude you have wisdom beyond your years, seriously I will be adding rep once at my laptop. This will make you a good parent one day. Now if we get the occasional crazy post cut down we'll be doing fine.

yep, first email of the day was that I have a meeting at 11. Why do I find this out at 9?
How about the ones they drop on you like 5 minutes before they start? Those are always the times I wish I wasn't sitting at my desk most of the day, I could claim I didn't see the request in time.

Here is my rant of the day. I put up a contest thread giving away an autographed Graeme McDowell hat. The thread has over a 1000 views and something like 75 entries (with some of those being multiple entries by the same person).

How about the ones they drop on you like 5 minutes before they start? Those are always the times I wish I wasn't sitting at my desk most of the day, I could claim I didn't see the request in time.

I hate the meetings at the end of the day, that you know are going to run over. Mostly for stuff that could wait till the next day or could be accomplished in an email.

Dude you have wisdom beyond your years, seriously I will be adding rep once at my laptop. This will make you a good parent one day. Now if we get the occasional crazy post cut down we'll be doing fine.

hahahahaha

yeah, those dont happen often here cause we are sales reps. But, they think 2 hours is plenty of time. The people we are meeting with came from California...so someone knew about this before today

I hate the meetings at the end of the day, that you know are going to run over. Mostly for stuff that could wait till the next day or could be accomplished in an email.

Those suck big time. I hate meeting that drag on about nothing important cuz the organizer is not organized. I have one if those once a week

Here is my rant of the day. I put up a contest thread giving away an autographed Graeme McDowell hat. The thread has over a 1000 views and something like 75 entries (with some of those being multiple entries by the same person).

I want that hat!!

Man, I hear ya buddy....Its the nature of people wanting freebies. Like, I dont want to risk my luck on winning that when they might give some equipment away. Its the selfishness of man. Sorry bro...its a great contest

I want that hat!!

Man, I hear ya buddy....Its the nature of people wanting freebies. Like, I dont want to risk my luck on winning that when they might give some equipment away. Its the selfishness of man. Sorry bro...its a great contest

I hear ya. But it is not a THP sponsored contest so it has nothing to do with THP. Oh well. Someone will be happy at least.

That was weird. And I am assuming that if it was held by THP there would have been a ton more entries. Really does not make much sense.

Those suck big time. I hate meeting that drag on about nothing important cuz the organizer is not organized. I have one if those once a week

That is a normal meeting at my school.

Everything could be accomplished via email!

Not if your principal sucks at email. I don't think he knows how to send one, because he will have a meeting about having another meeting. HAHA

I hear ya. But it is not a THP sponsored contest so it has nothing to do with THP. Oh well. Someone will be happy at least.

Thats all that matters bro. It is a great idea and if someone doesnt want to tr for it, then you dont want to send a hat to someone who will be ungrateful.

That sux bro, sorry that people are being lame. I didnt see it until Sunday, but I still got my entries in. I know I appreciate your generosity at least...

Try not to take it personal, Dev. We all appreciate it very much :)

Try not to take it personal, Dev. We all appreciate it very much :)

Thanks guys. I am not taking it personal at all. Their loss.

Here is my rant of the day. I put up a contest thread giving away an autographed Graeme McDowell hat. The thread has over a 1000 views and something like 75 entries (with some of those
being multiple entries by the same person).
Ask JB and GG about that one sometime. That is how just about every contest goes. Nothing against you bud!

Dev,

Thanks for the contest. Your a cool dude for doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back