Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Some quick examples of the greatness that was Byron Nelson Jr.

In 1945 Nelson enjoyed a record-breaking year, winning 18 of 35 PGA tournaments including 11 in a row.[SUP]
Nelson's record of 113 consecutive cuts made is second only to Tiger Woods' 142. The PGA Tour defines a "cut" as receiving a paycheck, even if an event has no cut per se. In Nelson's era, only the top 20 in a tournament received a check. In reality, Nelson's "113 consecutive cuts made" are representative of his unequaled 113 consecutive top 20 tournament finishes.

And he retired from golf at 34!

This is the type of domination we will bring to represent Team Nelson in May.

[/SUP]

Right on! Team "Lord" Nelson will dominate. Go ahead and wrap this one up boy's and girl's, the winners have been announced.

2006_Byron_Nelson_Congressional_Gold_Medal_front.jpg

Duey, you sir are nuts. The winners still haven't been announced. Your team is strong, but you have played with me. You know I am impossible to beat. ;) :act-up:

Duey, you sir are nuts. The winners still haven't been announced. Your team is strong, but you have played with me. You know I am impossible to beat. ;) :act-up:

Nuts yes, also able to leap tall men from the North in a single bound. Lord Byron will take us to the top!

Nuts yes, also able to leap tall men from the North in a single bound. Lord Byron will take us to the top!

Haha. Good luck with that. You would have trouble leaping over me if I was laying on my back. You have short little legs.

Haha. Good luck with that. You would have trouble leaping over me if I was laying on my back. You have short little legs.

Lol, thats just cold. Similar to your game come spring!

There you have it folks! Team Nelson FTW! I love my team and love our chances. Lets break this team down

Team Nelson
Dr. Teeth- I am going to take a break from drilling and extracting teeth and drill my golfball down the middle of the fairway and extracting my ball from the bottom of the cup.
sirslicealot116- the opposing team will be saying "Thank you Sir may I have another!" after he finishes beating them
DawgDaddy- the only thing DD finds more often than deals of the day is his ball in the cup after making a birdie
milehighgolfer- Mile not only is the altitude where MHG lives, but also the distance of his average drive
thedue- what thedue does is beat any and all challengers that come his way
RxGus- this dude can fill any prescriptions your teams are going to need to recover from the beating they recieve at his hands.

Dr. Teeth heading up team Nelson....I like it. I don't necessarily like their chances, but I like the guys on that team!

Thanks... I think!

Meh.
Team "Dr Teeth and how I learned to love the losing" is not to be feared. They barely qualify as having 6 people with thedue on the there

Its Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem! And we are going to be mayhem for all opposition!

After my course closes this weekend, I have a winter of sim golf to look forward to. Ugh

hey Belbs, if it works out you and I are teammates you are more than welcome to come to Sunny SoCal and practice as much as you want. If however we are on different teams deal with the sim in Canada ya hoser!!!

hey Belbs, if it works out you and I are teammates you are more than welcome to come to Sunny SoCal and practice as much as you want. If however we are on different teams deal with the sim in Canada ya hoser!!!

haha... hoser!

Good luck to team Nelson. In truth, just another team with high hopes for second place.

Another team laced with interesting characters. The tension builds as we all await the announcement of the real contenders!

Well, it should be quite obvious to everyone now that they are saving the best for last!!!

Good luck to team Nelson. In truth, just another team with high hopes for second place.

Smalls, I think it is great that you are in this thread supporting team THP even though you are not going to be at the outing. It shows you are loyal to your fellow staff members and are rooting them on to a win at the outing.

Spoiler
Or it could be you realize that team THP does not have a chance in the world at winning the Morgan Cup so you decided to give up there and throw your support in this thread. hehehehe

Well, it should be quite obvious to everyone now that they are saving the best for last!!!

yeah...Ohioians dont get very high consideration around here

yeah...Ohioians dont get very high consideration around here

We have members from Ohio?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

We have members from Ohio?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I think...they all tried to sell their THP memberships

Smalls, I think it is great that you are in this thread supporting team THP even though you are not going to be at the outing. It shows you are loyal to your fellow staff members and are rooting them on to a win at the outing.

Spoiler
Or it could be you realize that team THP does not have a chance in the world at winning the Morgan Cup so you decided to give up there and throw your support in this thread. hehehehe
You were right the first time. Team THP is going to sweep all the competitions.

You were right the first time. Team THP is going to sweep all the competitions.

What kind of broom are ya'll going to use? The sell those big fan tale rakes at Ace here in my hometown. I think you guys need a big bright red one to do your sweeping with :D

What kind of broom are ya'll going to use? The sell those big fan tale rakes at Ace here in my hometown. I think you guys need a big bright red one to do your sweeping with :D
Doesn't matter which broom. The results will be the same. We'll probably use one of those little brooms/brushes the home plate umpire uses, just to give the other teams a glimmer of hope.

You guys are all insane thinking you have a chance to beat Team THP.

You guys are all insane thinking you have a chance to beat Team THP.

I noticed you didn't say anything about the gals. :D Guess you learned not to make that bet after watching OG :beat-up: make that mistake.

I noticed you didn't say anything about the gals. :D Guess you learned not to make that bet after watching OG :beat-up: make that mistake.

Pfffftttt I will whup ya'lls butts next time and take ya to the woodshed :deadhorse:

Back