THP Worldwide (unofficially) takes on The Home Of Golf!

Thanks for all the videos. Got a chance to check them out this morning at home. Paulo definitley has some Robert Rockness going on.

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Well, this is the 'shoulder season', so it goes down to 100 pounds until the start of november. Gets even lower after that, but you need to play from mats from november onwards.

I guess it's quite a lot of money for a game of golf, but it's cheaper than a few courses in the area, and I'm sure they'd still fill the sheet at double the price!

100 pounds of what?

Nice pics and videos and I am sure it was an awesome experience!

100 pounds of what?

Nice pics and videos and I am sure it was an awesome experience!

British pounds (their currency). As of right now, 100 pounds is about $159 US Dollars.

British pounds (their currency). As of right now, 100 pounds is about $159 US Dollars.

Well that's not bad to play a World known course like St Andrews. I would also jump on that to play Augusta National if the opportunity was ever available.

Well that's not bad to play a World known course like St Andrews. I would also jump on that to play Augusta National if the opportunity was ever available.

heck you could play it twice and some for the cost of a round at Pebble

I ate an egg sandwich next to Paulo, and wondered why it had no yolk. Turns out, always eat a drippy sandwich Up wind. It went all over me. And Paulo! Hahahahaha.

Also Paulo is the man. FYI.

I was 4 down by 7 and 1 up by 12. I then played a cracked ball and went triple-double before noticing. I'm an idiot. I had some sick ballflights before noticing, Paulo can attest to that.

It's true folks....Thainer did spill his yolk before he even got on the tee. Luckily, we were both wearing black so it was clear for all to see!

Cracked ball? Yeah ok, I remember it. Wasn't even your ball :wink: That was a bit of a lucky break for me, since I took a breather for about 6 or 7 holes. :D

This thread makes me jealous. But in a good way. I mostly want the egg sandwich and the pint post round.

This thread makes me jealous. But in a good way. I mostly want the egg sandwich and the pint post round.

I've got you covered, if you promise to keep the yolk to yourself. It was tough to stop at one pint!

Oh yeah!!!! That wasn't my ball. On a dual green par 3 a guy played my ball, and left me his crummy scuffed up bstone for a brand new one. Then I cracked it two holes later.

So freaking jealous! Thanks guys for the pics and videos.

Wonderful pictures and video of your round! I enjoyed seeing them, and thanks for posting.

Great new videos of the_paulo crushing the ball off the tee! That course is so historic and gorgeous. Does the wind affect every single shot you hit there?

Nice pics and vids fellas. Definitely styling there Paulo. Thain you look like you just got off the slopes. :D

Great new videos of the_paulo crushing the ball off the tee! That course is so historic and gorgeous. Does the wind affect every single shot you hit there?

On a day like this - yeah! Even your putts. The ball will be shaking in the wind as you put your putter behind it. There weren't many 3 footers which you could aim at the centre of the cup!

Nice pics and vids fellas. Definitely styling there Paulo. Thain you look like you just got off the slopes. :D

haha, thanks Spank! Thain had the required amount of layers on for the weather! Guess I've just got a few more years experience of being weather-beaten.

Back