PURE colored grips giveaway (Facebook)

Hey Hackers!

Thank you so much for all the entries to our contest, we appreciate the support! This is a great community and we are proud to be associated! We have a winner....

I will be back soon to announce it!

---Wes

Awesome thanks Wes!

That is awesome! I love some pure grips!

Tapatalkin

I've got my fingers crossed!

I just got the THP grips for the R11s. Going on tonight, can't wait

I just got the THP grips for the R11s. Going on tonight, can't wait

I think you'll really like them. They have to be my favorite PURE grip when it comes to tackiness and feel.

OK fellow Hackers, we have an official winner... the winner of the PURE grips contest is Nick DeCelle! Congrats to Nick, please take a bow, victory lap or whatever suits you. Thanks to all of you who signed up and for all of the support, we appreciate it.

---Wes

OK fellow Hackers, we have an official winner... the winner of the PURE grips contest is Nick DeCelle! Congrats to Nick, please take a bow, victory lap or whatever suits you. Thanks to all of you who signed up and for all of the support, we appreciate it.

---Wes

Congrats Nick, enjoy the grips!

---Wes

Sweet! Nick is my cousin and we were just talking about regripping his sticks the other day.

ummm, my name isnt Nick. You messed up!

Sweet! Nick is my cousin and we were just talking about regripping his sticks the other day.

Whats Nicks SN?

Congrats, Nick. I'm jealous!

Thataboy Nicky baby

Way to go Nick!

Thank you Wes and PURE grips! I can't wait to get these on my clubs. I really wish I wasn't looking out at snow in New York this morning so I could get on the course with them :angry:
I'll post some pics after Dean helps me get them on!
Thanks again!

Congrats Nick!! I guess I'll be seeing you soon for Dean to regrip your clubs.

Congratulations Nice, nice win.

Finally got a chance to post a pic of the grips... white with green paint. I will post again when I get them on my clubs!

Thanks again to PURE Grips!
photo-1.jpg

photo isn't showing ND.

Finally got a chance to post a pic of the grips... white with green paint. I will post again when I get them on my clubs!

Thanks again to PURE Grips!
photo-1.jpg

Looks good nick. Let me know when you want them installed

Those look great!

Epic-looking grips. Post a pic when you get those bad boys on your clubs.

Back