What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know if you want to talk about any of the technique stuff. Obviously, Ted could help the most, but I know what struggles I had at first and what helped me overcome them.

That gunmetal is going to make you very happy. I'm jealous!

Question W.E. To call them and get "fitted" for a putter, did you just call the number on their site. I want to give them a call to see if they have an affordable putter. I can't afford $300, but I believe I saw on their site that they have some under $200, even in belly putters. :D

You can find one that fits your budget. The Si series is quite affordable.

That's what I figured. Just making sure. Thanks.

Goldsmith coupons usually work on SeeMore as well.

Tapatalk

Let me know if you want to talk about any of the technique stuff. Obviously, Ted could help the most, but I know what struggles I had at first and what helped me overcome them.

That gunmetal is going to make you very happy. I'm jealous!
I really am too excited to get this in my hands. Will definitely want to talk technique, as I am sure there will be some hurdles to overcome.

Question W.E. To call them and get "fitted" for a putter, did you just call the number on their site. I want to give them a call to see if they have an affordable putter. I can't afford $300, but I believe I saw on their site that they have some under $200, even in belly putters. :D

Email, tim@seemore.com or john@seemore.com Either of those guys will help you out.

Old-school Cleveland 588 RTG 49* and 56* degree wedges in excellent shape on ebay. I'm on a 588 RTG buying spree, last week I bought 53*, 56* and 60* wedges. The 56* is ok but the grooves show just a bit more wear than I'd like, hence today's purchase. :smile:

The 49* will be a bit of an experiment for me. When I play my MX-200's straight thru to its 45* PW, the 49* 588 should slot in nicely.

Ok, somebody stop me... PLEASE!

Just picked up a 54* 588 RTG, lol... Just gotta settle on the proper combo now. :smile:

finally picked up some nike dri fit socks today. im tired of getting blisters on my feet from cotton socks. gotta keep them kicks dry!!

I bought a new navy blue adidas polo from DSG on clearance and some new black Adidas tech pants on sale as well. Also found a black Adidas Trophy belt on ebay for 24.99 in my size, pretty good deal.

I liked my Titleist 909H 21° so much, that I picked up a 19° and 24° as well from the 'Bay.....
the 24° can fill in for my 4I.
as for the other 2, it depends on the course I am playing....
There are two 205-215 Par 3's on my home course that I cant quite reach without overswinging my 21°

we shall see...

That's awesome Bama. I purchased a SeeMore SI3 belly just a few minutes ago.

Awesome D. Glad you got it. Happy Birthday, right?

Very nice - welcome to the SeeMore family!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Several nice purchases today, enjoy the new gear folks.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Hirzl Trust Control glove

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hirzl Trust Control glove

Tappin' from my iPad!

I have yet to try one of those because I haven't worn a glove since April. I'll definately try one next season though. Have you tried one yet?

I have yet to try one of those because I haven't worn a glove since April. I'll definately try one next season though. Have you tried one yet?

I have not but had to based on the review thread here. Less than $25 shipped from eBay.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I have not but had to based on the review thread here. Less than $25 shipped from eBay.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice. I'm eager to see how it goes for you.

Picked up this Sun Mountain swift x stand bag today. Weighs only 2.7 lbs!!
4dfd2343.jpg

I purchased a Nike VR STR8FIT 10.5 driver, mint. Free shipping today only, and I hope it makes it by the weekend.

Bought a Levy's leather golf shoe caddy. Usually $65 on Amazon, got it for $20 through Warehouse deals.

Lots of great pick-ups over the weekend!

I purchased a Nike VR STR8FIT 10.5 driver, mint. Free shipping today only, and I hope it makes it by the weekend.

I really like that driver. I'm guessing you got a pretty sweet deal on it?

One dozen Bridgestone B330-RX's

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back