LeBron to the NFL?!?!?!

He's a thug too.

Is he?

Either way, the past page and a bit have been about the GOAT in the NBA or who's the best passer. Neither of those have anything to do with LBJ as a TE or a WR in the NFL.

Is he?

Either way, the past page and a bit have been about the GOAT in the NBA or who's the best passer. Neither of those have anything to do with LBJ as a TE or a WR in the NFL.

I could take you. Rain three's over you all day.

You sound like Ole Gray

Geez dude that was low. Ole Gray is one mishit away from a Long Tom driver.

I used to play basketball. I could really sprain my ankles.

Kevin

He's a thug too.

Definately not. Here's a short list of thugs:

Ludacrious
Chamillionaire
Chris Henry
Kendrick Perkins

I could go on and on. Lebron is so far from a thug.

Ludacrious
Chamillionaire
Chris Henry
Kendrick Perkins

I agree. He acts nothing like the guys on that list.

Ludacrious
Chamillionaire
Chris Henry
Kendrick Perkins

The first two are rappers, Luda has gone main stream Hollywood, Cham is not nor ever was relevant, Chris Henry died last year and Kendrick Perkins is a retired nba player. How are any of these guys thugs. So anyone that listens to rap is gangsta. Dama you reached here my friend.
Lebron like Jordan could pay his way onto a squad for a minute. He is not a thug and he can not be compared to the greatest of all time. Not til he starts winning when it counts

The first two are rappers, Luda has gone main stream Hollywood, Cham is not nor ever was relevant, Chris Henry died last year and Kendrick Perkins is a retired nba player. How are any of these guys thugs. So anyone that listens to rap is gangsta. Dama you reached here my friend.
Lebron like Jordan could pay his way onto a squad for a minute. He is not a thug and he can not be compared to the greatest of all time. Not til he starts winning when it counts
Perkins isn't retired. He plays for the Thunder. Lebron should still be regarded as one of the best regardless of how many titles he has. He is one of the best to play. You can't measure greatness on just titles. Sure it is important, but it isn't the only factor. I guess Dan Marino isn't one of the greatest QBs ever because he never won a Super Bowl?

Thank you!!!! Notice how all the legends of the past could make it count when they had to.... I don't see LeBron doing anything of he sort....

Perkins isn't retired. He plays for the Thunder. Lebron should still be regarded as one of the best regardless of how many titles he has. He is one of the best to play. You can't measure greatness on just titles. Sure it is important, but it isn't the only factor. I guess Dan Marino isn't one of the greatest QBs ever because he never won a Super Bowl?

In my opinion Dan Marino isn't one of the greatest. He is an excellent QB that had tons of records. He never lead his team to that big game but he will still go into the hall of fame. Lebron is a rare talent but IMO until he leads his team to the promised land he will just be a really good player. Glad to see Perkins is still playing..lol
Oh and the point of my previous post was the guys you named aren't thugs. AI aka Allen Iverson was a thug

Thank you!!!! Notice how all the legends of the past could make it count when they had to.... I don't see LeBron doing anything of he sort....

This is not even close to accurate. There are hundreds of legends and all time greats without rings.
Barkley, Dominique, Ewing, I mean I could go on and on.

This is not even close to accurate. There are hundreds of legends and all time greats without rings.
Barkley, Dominique, Ewing, I mean I could go on and on.

You beat me to it. I mean, Oscar Robertson is the only guy ever to average a triple double but he only has one ring. Are you going to say he isn't a legend? There are so many. If you have to lead your team to championships to be a legend, the list of legends just got so much shorter.

In my opinion Dan Marino isn't one of the greatest. He is an excellent QB that had tons of records. He never lead his team to that big game but he will still go into the hall of fame. Lebron is a rare talent but IMO until he leads his team to the promised land he will just be a really good player. Glad to see Perkins is still playing..lol
Oh and the point of my previous post was the guys you named aren't thugs. AI aka Allen Iverson was a thug

AI is not a thug. He's just cocky. Thugs are just badass dudes I guess. I don't really know how to explain it, but they just are. AI was pretty weak compared to some. Maybe a 6/10.

You know you're right....a ring should not define greatness.

You beat me to it. I mean, Oscar Robertson is the only guy ever to average a triple double but he only has one ring. Are you going to say he isn't a legend? There are so many. If you have to lead your team to championships to be a legend, the list of legends just got so much shorter.

AI is not a thug. He's just cocky. Thugs are just badass dudes I guess. I don't really know how to explain it, but they just are. AI was pretty weak compared to some. Maybe a 6/10.

I would consider a "thug" in the NBA the same as the NHL, an enforcer type. A lesser skilled player known for being tough and giving tough fouls. Think Charles Oakley. Lebron, AI, not thugs. Thugs in real life are associated with criminal behavior. AI probably got a bit of a bad rap as a 17 year old, but as an adult had some incredibly stupid narcissistic behavior, including charges of gun posession, etc. Stephen Jackson, Gilbert Arenas, Guns. Chris Anderson, drugs. Those guys might be thugs.

Lebron, not a thug in either sense.

Referencing the discussion that started this thread, while I think Lebron has the physical gifts to play in the NFL, I don't think mentally he's tough enough to deal with the beating playing in the NFL would do to him. Maybe being a little more "thug" would remove that "soft" label he's currently carrying.

Edit: I also don't understand the vitriol towards Lebron outside of "The Decision" and that Heat pre-season celebration. Yeah he does some pretty stupid stuff, like imitating Dirk being sick when walking out of the Finals' arena after a Heat loss, but for the most part, Lebron is fairly benign and inoffensive.

Back