Hole of The Day: Video Edition

i don't wanna critique anyones game, but you guys need to work on your drag putts. lol great videos guys!!!

Nice videos Jake - wind was definitely howling and a brave trooper that is your daughter out there with you!

Ary - nice looking course and that green looked super quick - thanks for sharing with us!

Here is my contribution from my round yesterday.

That was a tough bogey Cookie, just shows what one bad shot can do to your hole. Great stuff, in this thread.

I have a 4 person hole of the day i will put up on monday...then we shot another one and didnt get past the tee shots...hhhaa

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Great videos guys...

I have a 4 person hole of the day i will put up on monday...then we shot another one and didnt get past the tee shots...hhhaa

Yeah it was too bad about the tee shots as I think we all birdied the hole after that

Nice videos guys. Cookie that was one hell of a drive, even wind aided.

Ary, I counted 5 putts plus the drag putts you missed haha

Yeah it was too bad about the tee shots as I think we all birdied the hole after that

The 150 yard par 6?

Nice vids guys....
I plan on trying to get at least a couple HOTD after I get off Mids starting on Tuesday morning...

Such a cool thread...

Thanks for the videos guys...P4B, that was wild how different the wind was once you got to the green. Thanks Hawk, Ary, and mcook77 for sharing!

Great video's guy's, I love this thread. That wind was crazy Jake.

Nice videos guys. Cookie that was one hell of a drive, even wind aided.

Ary, I counted 5 putts plus the drag putts you missed haha
Once you're drag putting, only one counts, since it's a gimmee anyway!

I didn't get much today, but here's one:

Thanks for the video Hawk, you looked cold bro. Sucks how all our videos are full of us wearing pants, ski caps and gloves now. wtf?

Great video Hawk, best yet in this thread due to "hoser pins" and the wearing of a fine toque!!!

I tried to go with a regular hat and one glove, but that lasted only a couple minutes. My upper body was warm though. That jacket is incredible

I tried to go with a regular hat and one glove, but that lasted only a couple minutes. My upper body was warm though. That jacket is incredible

What kind of jacket is it? I have this Adidas one thats real light weight but plenty warm. Love it.

Sunice Burnham from the Pro-Sport collection. I wish I had ten of them.

Sunice Burnham from the Pro-Sport collection. I wish I had ten of them.

They have some Sunice jackets on clearance at GG that Ive been eyeing. They have a little more inside lining then mine for those extra cold days.

Video HOTD from Sunday and possibly a HOTD first for this thread. Can you tell me what it is?

Video HOTD from Sunday and possibly a HOTD first for this thread. Can you tell me what it is?

Nice head hunting cookie and great par! I have come to the conclusion that you play more golf than anyone I know! Don't worry, I am just jealous!

Great job Cookie, nice chip getting up there to save par. First time yelling FOUR and first Movember video for this thread?

Back