Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave that up too. I cant imagine ever going back. That was a killer for me, but Im glad its in the past.

It's been 3 years. Every once in a while I'll get paired up with a smoker on the course and a craving will kick in. I just have to avoid them until it passes.

Tapatalk

I normally like following ESPN on Twitter. Except when they tweet things like this:

Frankenstein (bolts in neck) is probable for tonight's game. Dracula (fangs) is out. #MNF

That isn't funny nor is it creative IMO. It just annoys me. But I'm a pretty cynical person.

I normally like following ESPN on Twitter. Except when they tweet things like this:

Frankenstein (bolts in neck) is probable for tonight's game. Dracula (fangs) is out. #MNF

That isn't funny nor is it creative IMO. It just annoys me. But I'm a pretty cynical person.

Hahaha, I think that's pretty funny!

it is absolutely pouring out right now and i have a 10:38 tee time tomorrow
guess its gonna be cart path only... sucks

Hate waking up at 2:15 unable to go back to sleep after only 4 1/2 hours of actually being asleep. Darn MC dancing in my head!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hate waking up at 2:15 unable to go back to sleep after only 4 1/2 hours of actually being asleep. Darn MC dancing in my head!!

Tappin' from my iPad!
You may need some Ambien after all this, I was just thinking it was odd to see you posting at these times my friend.

You may need some Ambien after all this, I was just thinking it was odd to see you posting at these times my friend.

Of course, now I am tired and want to back to sleep. Just anxious and still got a long ways to go....all good!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

i have no idea what real sleep even is... and its still raining out but the stupid weatherman says its supposed to be sunny out
i have a teetime after 10 and its gonna be wet wet

I would like some heat at work! I don't know how hard it is to switch the system over, but lets get on it. My fingers are numb and my students are shivering.

It sucks when you're too busy at work to even go to the bathroom

I ordered a hybrid from Golfsmith two weeks ago and it still isn't here. They're taking forever... I'm getting antsy!

I ordered a hybrid from Golfsmith two weeks ago and it still isn't here. They're taking forever... I'm getting antsy!

Thats odd D, you get a shipping confirmation or tracking number?

Today is the first day the diet is going smoothly. Feel good, down 3 lbs already and not too hungry.
Still hate it, but just less today.

id call them, shouldnt be that long

I can't believe my 7 year old is not housebroken

Today is the first day the diet is going smoothly. Feel good, down 3 lbs already and not too hungry.

Keep it up dude. You can do it!

Good work, JB. Diet's suck, but so worth it in the long run.

Keep it up man. I used to be really over weight. Made some nice lifestyle changes. Got down to 170 from 260 and it's easy to maintain with a pretty good diet. You gotta do something that's sustainable.

Tapatalk

Keep it up man. I used to be really over weight. Made some nice lifestyle changes. Got down to 170 from 260 and it's easy to maintain with a pretty good diet. You gotta do something that's sustainable.

Tapatalk

That is great man. Im doing this as almost a strike before it reaches anything crazy. Truth is Im 5'11 and 190 lbs. But I need to be back 15 or so lbs like I was before. I married up and cant afford to get lose that of course...hehe

That is great man. Im doing this as almost a strike before it reaches anything crazy. Truth is Im 5'11 and 190 lbs. But I need to be back 15 or so lbs like I was before. I married up and cant afford to get lose that of course...hehe

Just got married myself and she makes sure I don't get to out of control with my eating. Good luck. Maybe a nice stomach flu can help with those last few pounds..haha

Tapatalk

Tapatalk
Thats good man, about 6 years ago I went from 320 to 215. Best thing I have ever done for myself. I have put on a few pounds the last few months, but started back at the gym last week.

Just got married myself and she makes sure I don't get to out of control with my eating. Good luck. Maybe a nice stomach flu can help with those last few pounds..haha

Tapatalk

Have been sick with the flu since Sunday morning, would rather go run 10 miles than feel like this, lol.

Great to hear this man. I stuck with it for a few months, but I just lost my way. I really got to get back at it. What are you doing to lose?

Great to hear this man. I stuck with it for a few months, but I just lost my way. I really got to get back at it. What are you doing to lose?

Strict dieting. There are lots of great systems out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back