Callaway Introduces 2012 Footwear

My last two pairs of golf shoes have been Callaway (currently using the Chev Blucher). I really like "nicer" golf shoes that resemble dress shoes. Callaway's shoes always fit my eye. (Although, the new line of Adidas look really nice.)

That is something I really like about the Callaway Line. They seem to have a shoe for everyone. They have shoes that look like sneakers, shoes that look like a basic golf shoe, and shoes that look like high end dress shoes.

My old man has the newest version of the XTT Xtreme's. That's the shoe the MC'ers received. They look badass. I'll be buying Callaway golf shoes in the future. I've been very impressed.

Love the looks of these, thanks for the vid! The Razrs look sick.

My old man has the newest version of the XTT Xtreme's. That's the shoe the MC'ers received. They look badass. I'll be buying Callaway golf shoes in the future. I've been very impressed.

I've been very impressed with my Callaway shoes. I will definitely be picking another pair in the future

I will be playing 18 coming up in the next day or two and will be trying out all 3 of these and will rotate between the 3 pairs.

I will be playing 18 coming up in the next day or two and will be trying out all 3 of these and will rotate between the 3 pairs.

6 holes with each....hehehe

I can't really say which I like best. I like the Del Mar alot, but the RAZR is really nice too. That last ladies shoe is definitely interesting.

The Del Mar is very comfortable. Been wearing them throughout the office today and they are definitely a keeper.

I've thought about grabbing something similar for mat golf this winter.

I really want to try the Del mar out.

Will be wearing the Del Mars tomorrow and will report back the findings of comfort. So far I am pretty impressed.

Looked and may have missed but are the delmars coming in various colors?

Will be wearing the Del Mars tomorrow and will report back the findings of comfort. So far I am pretty impressed.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I really like the casual golf shoe style

Sure are.

White, Black, Brown, Grey

There are some good pictures of the Del Mars on the Callaway site. I will be interested to hear how much traction these have compared to the Ecco Golf Streets, because the little nubs don't seem as long, even though they have those built in spikes.

m386-04-02-sole-main.jpg

Wore these (Del Mars) yesterday and man oh man they are comfortable. I mean super comfortable. I was quite impressed. Played in wet conditions from a morning rain and did not slip a single time. The added "traditional" cleats are definitely adding some traction compared to the all "nub" pattern of some of my other casuals.

These cleats can be replaced JB?

Gotcha. IMO I think the cleat kind of ruins it for me. The reason I want this type of shoe is that I can wear it from home to course and even to the store if I stop in between.

Gotcha. IMO I think the cleat kind of ruins it for me. The reason I want this type of shoe is that I can wear it from home to course and even to the store if I stop in between.

Wait till you see these in person then. The cleat is shorter and more subdued. You can absolutely do those things.

Wait till you see these in person then. The cleat is shorter and more subdued. You can absolutely do those things.

OH OK. So it's not like a raised cleat?

Def gonna be picking me up some of these for this winter's Sim league.

Back