The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Jake gets the job and is around at night. I'm around at night. And Jake, my man, work and family comes first. That's all I did post The Morgan Cup. I worked and familied. Finally slowing down in my business just a little bit the last week or so.

Kevin

Cheese farts and narrow shouldered South Dakotans know how to prioritize.

Cheese farts and narrow shouldered South Dakotans know how to prioritize.
I've polled people. It's not that I'm narrow shouldered...I'm just broad waisted. But I like the sounds of narrow shoulders better!

I interviewed for a new job today. It's with the same hospital and in the same department (I.T.) that I'm currently in but its for a Project Manager for a new team that is being implemented. If I am fortunate enough to get this position I will be so ridiculously busy for the first few months it won't even be funny. I'm excited for the opportunity, but a little nervous about it too. What about THP?!?! I'll have to be one of those weird ones that THP at night after work and after the kids go to bed. That part would suck.

Good luck on this Jake, even if it does mean I won't see you on THP much for a while...(and a single tear runs down my cheek) hahaha

I've polled people. It's not that I'm narrow shouldered...I'm just broad waisted. But I like the sounds of narrow shoulders better!

I love you Jake. I need you to take that promotion and make more money for us. Thanks.

Wow I am feeling pretty poorly. Thought I was coming down with a cold. Turns out it was the bus that Thainer just ran me over with. Thanks dude.

Wow I am feeling pretty poorly. Thought I was coming down with a cold. Turns out it was the bus that Thainer just ran me over with. Thanks dude.

Hey man. I love you like a brother. You're an awesome dude to play golf with, and an all around great guy. I'm sure you'll end up being a great captain. I just don't see the activity from you and ddec as was expected of, and delivered by TC and biggsy last year. But there's plenty of time to change that. I'm sorry if what I said was harsh.

But this is not the thread for this. Feel free to facebook me if you want to chat more. The same goes for Dean if he has anything to say to me as well.

Hello Dent. Your avatar is one of my favorites.

Hello Everyone.

Hey, Dent. Welcome back. Did you hear there is going to be a second The Morgan Cup?

Kevin

Hey guys, been a while.. but I was laying in bed last night thinking of THP and how I've been a bit ghostly. Obviously golfing is done for me and the course shut down as of Oct 24th. Can't really participate much in the golf talk but I'd love to kick it in the banter thread once in a while.

Just caught up on the second Morgan cup thread, sounds better than the first!

Welcome to THP Dent! Haha

Hi Dentski

Hope all is well up north. You still getting ripped dude?

welcome-home-sign1.jpg

Hi Dentski

Hope all is well up north. You still getting ripped dude?

All is well, no snow yet here and it's really not even cold yet. (43*) Just been busy with school and I just recently got a job at best buy. Got back into the gym as well, about a month in again already so I'm just trying to gain everything back. It's been good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back