Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's supposed to be sunny out tomorrow as it has been all week.

It's supposed to be sunny out tomorrow as it has been all week.
How are the temps up there Damaikis? Has it warmed up since your snows?

How are the temps up there Damaikis? Has it warmed up since your snows?

Yes. The snow was an anomaly and I don't expect to see any back except for very small sprinklings until February. That's how it usually is. It's been sunny and mid-60s all week and I'm loving it!

Mid to high 50s and sunny this weekend, may be the last full weekend of the season. I'm going out.

it looks like mid 50s here. As soon as 230 rolls around im going home changing and playing with Smallville.Cant wait to get out

the wind is howling right now like 44mph
we set up a gigantic circus like tent today in prep for a really big celeb tournament tomorrow
uhhh i hope its still there lol

We are getting some good weather for November, I have worn shorts everyday this week but had to put wind pants on today. The weekend is supposed to be really nice--more shorts and short sleeves.

58 and sunny tomorrow = winning

Overcast and windy today but temps were in mid 50s so I can't complain- just glad to get in one last 9-hole round before the time change.

It's supposed to be 64 tomorrow. Only bad thing is the 30+ mph gusts. Think we'll play anyway. If Texashacker see this, call me and we'll figure out a time.

Was cold and rainy here yesterday....high of 39. First day I didn't golf in quite a while.

What a day for golf today. 78 degrees, a light breeze, no clouds and the sun is shining. Heading to the range to work on some reviews coming up. Its just that perfect weather.

What a day for golf today. 78 degrees, a light breeze, no clouds and the sun is shining. Heading to the range to work on some reviews coming up. Its just that perfect weather.
I need to join you...we are having a frost delay...:D

This, though slightly cooler (which I like). And I can't play today.

Down in SE Kansas today, temps mid 60's but strong s winds. Visiting Liz'anon in the hospital so no golf today, but maybe tomorrow.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Where are you duey?

Teed off at 9am and it was 48 degrees. By the time we finished, it was 71. South winds at 15 gusting to 25!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

What a difference a couple of hours can make. Here in Jax it is around 60 degrees, 30 mph wind out of the north/northeast, a little splitting rain, and a wind chill in the low 50s. Crazy.

High of 75 today in Sugar Land, Texas (suburban Houston). 80 for the next couple of days followed by another Texas cool front, lowering the midday temps to the mid 60s. Parts of the area north of town were below freezing overnight earlier in the week, but not where I live or work. In moderate winters golf is 12 months around here. Now, we got to an all time record of 109 in August, but I still got to the range that day.

it was howling today like 30-40mph

The rain we are supposed to have until Wednesday has started. Majority of it should be the rest of today and steady all day tomorrow. Probably around 3 inches, which we can use, but it still means no golf.

another perfect day... low 70's and clear skies

Is thinking....

Is thinking....

that these are the times when I wished I was located somewhere southern.

Nothing but a wet cold rainy sideways day here in Ohio.

Oh well,,,,bring on the snow for the holidays!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back