The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the blue screen or whatever you have going there. That opens up a whole new world of possibilities.

Lol great vid WFP! You almost started laughing. Hahaha.

WFP bringing the special effects!! Very nice; JB could not wipe the smile off his face. Next 9-10 months are gonna be crazy!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

LOL JB!

CL, they fear you or this wouldn't be happening.

WFP could not bring one without the other, so our 2nd trial is for Mr. Ddec. We found him the ultimate motivator.

20 minutes with Lucy is going to keep ddec working hard for a victory!

Very funny JB. I love that you couldn't keep from laughing

[YOUTUBEHD][/YOUTUBEHD]

OMG...20 minutes with Lucy...Hahahahaha

HAhaha JB. Even with trying to act like a redneck, proper grammar shines through! Hilarious.

That hillbilly really has a good fashion sense with his Sligo shirt.

WFP could not bring one without the other, so our 2nd trial is for Mr. Ddec. We found him the ultimate motivator.

Lol. Poor Lucy if DDec wins... :D

That Chunky video was hilarious, love how you couldnt keep from laughing.

LMAO @ DDec video. Wins 20 minutes of business in the front and party in the back!! You guys are having too much fun with the new setup; putting me into pondering mode. Must.get.creative.

Very well done....funny stuff.

Tappin' from my iPad!

JB - next time you do a country bumpkin video, please consult with OG first. You failed to pull off that character but we laughed about the 20 minutes with Lucy. The Chunky video was HILARIOUS!

Bwahaha. That was hilarious. I'm calling not fair with the special effects lol

20 minutes with Lucy sounds like a party in the rear

WFP bringing the special effects!! Very nice; JB could not wipe the smile off his face. Next 9-10 months are gonna be crazy!!

Tappin' from my iPad!
The cool thing about being on Team THP is that we don't have to worry about the other captains videos.

I fear Dean's lust for lucy!

Kind of on topic but has anyone ever searched for Morgan Cup on DirecTV's search? It gives you a youtube search option as well. I was watching Biggsy on my flat screen. Pretty cool

20 minutes with Lucy....I think he'd take you guys up on that to get a win!

Lucy. You got some splainin to do!!

Kind of on topic but has anyone ever searched for Morgan Cup on DirecTV's search? It gives you a youtube search option as well. I was watching Biggsy on my flat screen. Pretty cool

That's a pretty sweet deal right there. I'd watch some MC vids on the big screen if I could.

I cleaned my clubs tonight and I can't stop thinking and looking at the stuff Cleveland/Srixon, Bridgestone & Cally have coming out.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I cleaned my clubs tonight and I can't stop thinking and looking at the stuff Cleveland/Srixon, Bridgestone & Cally have coming out.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Man, I've said it before, but I literally switch weekly on which one I hope to be sponsored by.

How are you doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back