T.P. Mills Center Shafted "Huey" - Demo Thread

I've been on the site every day. I've had the phone in my hand once, ready to call and talk about a custom. Part of me says I should wait until after Christmas, the other says this should be my Christmas.

Craig truly will take care of you. Its a top notch company for sure but Craig is truly one of the good guys, he cares about happy customers first and foremost.

He's been very good to me not just through purchasing from TP, but just shooting the breeze back and forth.

Plus, you will not regret it.

Really eager to get this one on the green.

Thanks cookie I appreciate you rubbing it in

I miss this putter. I need to start saving up my pennies so I can get one made for me.

That seems to be a pretty common comment in this thread, butters.

I got out to the putting green yesterday, and I am really used to this putter now. It is almost effortless to get a good roll on the ball, and I really like the motion I get with it being center shafted. I am playing tomorrow afternoon, and this will be my last round with the "Huey" before sending it off to Johnboy.

How is the putter Fildini? Any opinions?

I'm behind Fildini. Curious as well. Give us the good/bad news Fil! This putter appears to be a nice fit for me based on what the testers have been posting.

I'm behind Fildini. Curious as well. Give us the good/bad news Fil! This putter appears to be a nice fit for me based on what the testers have been posting.

This should be his last week with it. Hopefully he didn't Beowulf the putter.

Well, I just played my last 9 holes with the "Huey", and had 15 putts for 9 holes, with a few of those being from 30 or 40 feet and then two putting from just a few inches. I really got dialed into this putter this week, and am not real happy to let it go, but I am fortunate to have tried it. A huge thank you to Craig and TP Mills for giving me the opportunity. You guys make incredible putters, and I would recommend then to anyone looking for a change. TP Mills is on my list of future purchases, and I look forward to hopefully being able to try out more of their putters in the future.

Johnboy, it is on its way in the morning.

:clapp:

Nice video. Why in the world did I not ask to get on the list to try this baby? Enjoy guy's, that putter looks awesome.

Nice touch chewie

Awesome Chewie. Glad you enjoyed the putter. I'm going to send you my former handmade gamer to try. Look for it next week.

Awesome Chewie. Glad you enjoyed the putter. I'm going to send you my former handmade gamer to try. Look for it next week.

Very cool of you!!

I am after JohnBoy and can't wait to get my hands on this baby! Hope you guys left a few magical strokes in there for me. :D

Johnboy. The "Huey" has been shipped, and they said you should get it Wednesday.

Captain, Thank You very much.

Craig,

Have you heard from fildini?

Also, I checked the website, is the standard Huey out?

Johnboy. The "Huey" has been shipped, and they said you should get it Wednesday.

Captain, Thank You very much.

Thanks Chewie.............and great job reviewing the Huey!!!!

Craig,

Would be a fantastic week to test it out here. Weather is unseasonably nice. Let's assume the best...I do know Craig is on it.

Craig,

I have not heard from fildini. I have sent an email and a PM and no response. He may be on vacation. I will try and call him tomorrow.
The standard Huey is out. I should know tomorrow when we will have some more. David is flying to Japan tomorrow, and then Thailand before returning home in two weeks.
I will be playing some golf since there isn't anything to do without him. :banana:

Back