Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding. Great find Ary, I really think that deserves its own thread! What a valuable piece of information.

Ary that is an awesome link!

Wow didnt know they did that. Thanks for the link Ary.

Thanks guys. I had the link posted somewhere in the Fitting forum a few weeks back, I don't remember exactly where it was though. It definitely helped me in terms of knowing that I could make the transition from the Kai'li 60 shaft to the Tour AD DI-6 shaft in my driver.

Pondering the Cleveland Almost Belly after listening to the first part of the Greenside radio show.

So we have a rain/snow storm in Green Bay right now. So what do I do? Stop by Golf Galaxy and fall in love with a Ping Milled Anser II. So I bought it. Happy early birthday to me.

Pondering the Cleveland Almost Belly after listening to the first part of the Greenside radio show.

OEM it bro. Be the first of many on THP.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

Kevin....OEM a 910....its worth it!

Cleveland Black driver...still.

OEM it bro. Be the first of many on THP.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

Still am. Actually went out to order and got presented with a dilemma. Do I go with the Almost at 39 or go to the standard belly at 41, 43, or 45. All available to pre order and all are the same price.

Afraid of going with the belly and then having to bend over too much and may need the 41 (need to measure for the right length).

Tappin' from my iPad!

Lots of Turdleist in OEM's bag these days.

I honestly don't think I'm pondering a single thing right now. I'm very pleased with the CG15 wedges so far. Very good wedge. The only thing that seems to keep rotating is the putter. I keep going back and forth between Dirte' and the Spider Ghost. I putted very well with the Spider Ghost yesterday.

I'm pondering the almost belly

Chunky, I'm going to pass on that opportunity for lack of originality, but you are asking for it.

I like my bag, so not much pondering for me either. I need to do something about the driver, but I'm in no hurry. The season's almost over anyway.

I'm kicking around the idea of a J40 Dual Pocket Cavity 4 iron or maybe a 21-24 degree hybrid to throw in the bag. The distance gap between a 5 iron and an 18 degree hybrid is quite a big one.

I'm kicking around the idea of a J40 Dual Pocket Cavity 4 iron or maybe a 21-24 degree hybrid to throw in the bag. The distance gap between a 5 iron and an 18 degree hybrid is quite a big one.

I say go 3 and 4 iron!

Heck yea it is. Do you have a preference as to which one, Jake? I kno w you like a 4 iron.

umm, Razr X is 21*, isn't it? I love that hybrid.

Heck yea it is. Do you have a preference as to which one, Jake? I kno w you like a 4 iron.
I'll probably go with a 4 iron. I know exactly what I'm getting out of it and I know it will slide in perfectly. I go the route of a higher lofted hybrid and I just don't think I'll get the consistency I get from a 4 iron. I have a 21 degree hybrid now but it doesn't really agree with me so that's why it's not in the bag.

Im pondering a Matrix Radix HD5 for the 910. The stock shaft in it seemed to be ballooning a bit on me.

I'll probably go with a 4 iron. I know exactly what I'm getting out of it and I know it will slide in perfectly. I go the route of a higher lofted hybrid and I just don't think I'll get the consistency I get from a 4 iron. I have a 21 degree hybrid now but it doesn't really agree with me so that's why it's not in the bag.

TWSS!!

Yep, we don't really get along that well though. It currently holds a hat in my spare bedroom corner.

I tell you what dude, before pondering another one, ponder reshafting that beauty.

I say grab the 4 iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back