The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when someone takes the last bit of toilet paper and then puts the new roll on top of the old one empty roll still on the holder. It shows pure laziness. Your setting on your arse not doing anything, don't be lazy, put it on the roll holder. :angry:

hahaha. I do this a lot! Of course I am the only one who has to deal with it. My wife will go in and put it on the roll because it bugs her! If it's in a shared bathroom I alwyas put it on the roller. In my own, it's 50-50 whether I do it or not.

I hate it when someone takes the last bit of toilet paper and then puts the new roll on top of the old one empty roll still on the holder. It shows pure laziness. Your setting on your arse not doing anything, don't be lazy, put it on the roll holder. :angry:
In that situation, I simply take the old empty roll off, put the new one on, and leave the old roll on the floor in the bathroon...stuff on the bathroom floor drives my wife as crazy as I do finding an empty toilet paper roll on the holder... we're EVEN.

I bet I could be a pretty good surfer.

Kevin

I bet I could be a pretty good surfer.

Kevin

O rly? You going to take lessons on your next vacation or is that just a what if statement? I've only tried surfing once. It's so hard.

Is it a bad thing when you make a run to the liquor store during a wedding reception?

I submit that it is not.

--
tapatalk

Is it a bad thing when you make a run to the liquor store during a wedding reception?

I submit that it is not.

--
tapatalk

How do you not, is the real question. That reception isn't going to last forever.

Kevin

How do you not, is the real question. That reception isn't going to last forever.

Kevin

We had been reduced to white wine and some kind of beer that wasn't coors light. Rum and vodka is now flowing freely.

--
tapatalk

We had been reduced to white wine and some kind of beer that wasn't coors light. Rum and vodka is now flowing freely.

--
tapatalk

I never cared for the just wine and beer weddings.

Kevin

I never cared for the just wine and beer weddings.

Kevin

Really? I thought you looked like a man who enjoys a good white Zin.

Really? I thought you looked like a man who enjoys a good white Zin.

I also like getting in touch with my wilder side on occasion. Although he's a real mother the next morning.

--
tapatalk

I submit that it is not.

--
tapatalk
Went to a dry wedding in Selma, AL last summer. For being "dry" it could have been one of the most alcohol-filled weddings I have been too. People started with flasks, then got lazy and started bringing out the bottles.

Fun day hanging out with my boy. We went to the golf store, to the tractor museum, mowed and raked (which he loves to do), watched football and funniest home videos, bought a toy garbage truck, and ate at Hooters for dinner. His favorite thing about dinner was the pop I let him have, though I did catch him scoping a bit. Being a dad is fun.

Fun day hanging out with my boy. We went to the golf store, to the tractor museum, mowed and raked (which he loves to do), watched football and funniest home videos, bought a toy garbage truck, and ate at Hooters for dinner. His favorite thing about dinner was the pop I let him have, though I did catch him scoping a bit. Being a dad is fun.

That sounds very much like my day man, and it was great. Being a dad is great.

O rly? You going to take lessons on your next vacation or is that just a what if statement? I've only tried surfing once. It's so hard.
I boggie boarded once in 2003 in Hawai'i. It was fun until the wave decided to leave me and I dropped straight down about 20 feet into the ocean floor. I was done after that.

I'm about to watch UFC on Fox. That's a pretty sweet deal for a tightwad like me.

I'm about to watch UFC on Fox. That's a pretty sweet deal for a tightwad like me.
Thanks for the heads up Hawk...changed channel!

Hawk that sounds like fun. I loved those days with my dad, they were the best! And I'm still mot sure why there's a UFC fight on FOX tonite. It is the first ever UFC fight on cable television, and FOX? I figured the first ever would be Versus or something. I'll watch a bit with golf I think.

I think I just saw Yoccos holding a banner on TV

Hawk that sounds like fun. I loved those days with my dad, they were the best! And I'm still mot sure why there's a UFC fight on FOX tonite. It is the first ever UFC fight on cable television, and FOX? I figured the first ever would be Versus or something. I'll watch a bit with golf I think.

Because the Paquiao fight is tonight. Dana always puts a card on when a big boxing fight is on

They signed a deal with Fox not too long ago.

Because the Paquiao fight is tonight. Dana always puts a card on when a big boxing fight is on

I'm just surprised that they thought they'd get enough views to make it worth it. Cool to see for sure though.

Didn't realize it was just going to be one fight. Sort of lame.

Eye of the Tiger for an entrance song is pretty cool.

I may be a little intoximicated. We polished off three 5ths of rum and 2 of vodka. I've never danced to so much old music. Like 50's and 60's old. Esox would be proud.

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back