The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodey White lets the game winning TD pass go right through his hands.

Larry Fitzgerald showing determination. Cardinals could win this.

NO/ATL in OT

Well I thought the Colts might be able to win their first game today against a poor Jags team...how long is it going to take Irsay to realize that Caldwell and Coyer(the D coordinator) need to go. This team is not losing because of a QB being gone (I'm so tired of everything thinking Luck is the solution to this team, don't even get me started on that because thats a whole other story and I hope to God that Luck goes to some other team) it is because of poor coaching and gameplanning, and a lack of adjustments throughout the game. I always watch the Colts no matter what, but the one thing this year that makes me want to turn it off sometimes is not the fact that they suck, but that no matter how bad they keep getting beat on short passes and runs, they continue to play a soft D and stand 10 yards off the receiver before the play. That is an easy 5 yards every play. I feel bad for the players because they have hinted in interviews that they just continue to get "outcoached," and that is the #1 reason they are losing. Grrrr

The Bills might not win again this year.

I truly hope Az knocks off Philly.

The Bills might not win again this year.

I truly hope Az knocks off Philly.
Me too. But then this thread will be filled with comments on how Vick is a great QB, it's the rest of the teams fault they keep losing.

Me too. But then this thread will be filled with comments on how Vick is a great QB, it's the rest of the teams fault they keep losing.

Not today (for the most part). He's played badly today.

The Giants are just walking down the field on the Niners.

That's just how some fans are dude. They're the same people that keep wanting to find a way to bash Tim Tebow, yet he has his team in the hunt in that division.

That's just how some fans are dude. They're the same people that keep wanting to find a way to bash Tim Tebow, yet he has his team in the hunt in that division.

Maybe its divine intervention for Tebow? No wonder ND lost their edge.

The dream team is asleep at the wheel.
Losing to AZ with Kolb's backup....Sheesh.

Could this be the demise of Andy Reid?

Could this be the demise of Andy Reid?

Maybe. It would be a shame to see the coach go before the QB in terms of the results, but that is how the NFL works now.

I was talking to my brother and dad before, and after I told them that Skelton was the QB, my brother goes, "The gut from Fordham? He's good!" Lol. I guess he was right.

Meanwhile the Giants get a gift after a blatant fumble goes uncalled and can't be reviewed.

Atlanta goes for it on 4th and 1 from their own 30 and gets denied. Saints take over and are already in FG range.

I need Frank Gore to go HAM right now to win. I'm talking like 40+ points HAM. Yeah, right.

Baltimore misses a long FG into the wind...Seattle marches down the field on the back of Lynch and then he scores...Ravens fumble on the kickoff...Seahawks settle for a FG...10-0

Lol @ the Eagles losing. How just is that? I love it!

John Kasay outscored every player on my team so far today. Wow.

Bears and lions is looking like it's going to be a fantastic game.

Funny twitter post.

Tim Tebow, worst qb in history of the world = 3 wins in 4 games. Philadelphia Eagles "Dream Team" = 3 wins in 9 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back