Cleveland Classic Driver

After looking over Gmac's pictures a bit more, I'm just not interested in this one at all. I don't want anything in my bag that looks like the old persimmon stuff. I like progress. And that includes the looks department. I definitely don't like the "classic" as an alignment aid either. They should've left that off. That could be what's not doing it for me the most. One thing I do want to see: the headcover.

What if it's a big time bomber for you? Could you get over the looks then?

Tappin' from my iPad!

What if it's a big time bomber for you? Could you get over the looks then?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Dude, I doubt I'll ever even see one in Left Hand. THe chances of me having the chance to hit this will be slim to none. And I certainly don't see myself having the chance to hit one outdoors. It's just not something that works for me, in the looks department. That alone probably means I'm not going to be successful with it.

Dude, I doubt I'll ever even see one in Left Hand. THe chances of me having the chance to hit this will be slim to none. And I certainly don't see myself having the chance to hit one outdoors. It's just not something that works for me, in the looks department. That alone probably means I'm not going to be successful with it.

Looks is a huge thing for me. If I cant get over how something looks it in almost all cases will not work. I'll stick to my initial thought on this one and wait to judge it once I see it.

Headcovers dont come in lefty or righty, eh TC?
After looking over Gmac's pictures a bit more, I'm just not interested in this one at all. I don't want anything in my bag that looks like the old persimmon stuff. I like progress. And that includes the looks department. I definitely don't like the "classic" as an alignment aid either. They should've left that off. That could be what's not doing it for me the most. One thing I do want to see: the headcover.

I think it looks pretty good, but then I like a lot of retro styled stuff. Or, maybe I just like old school because I'm old, at any rate, I'm diggin the deep face and even the faux insert.

I will be interested in giving this and the Black a test drive. I think this one might suit my feel and tempo better. I like heavier weighted clubs in general.

Just saw a video on this driver on golf.com They were interviewing Nate Radcliffe of Cleveland Golf. Club looks good to me. The color is different than I had perceived from the pictures GMAC posted.

I'll have to check that out asap.

Here are those other pics:

6a00d8341caaef53ef0153930c1b27970b-800wi

6a00d8341caaef53ef0153930c1d0e970b-800wi

That was a good video. Great looking retro club!

Those put Gmac's phone pics to shame. I like it!

Those look way different! Wth was GMac taking pics with?

I was a fan of the 290, so that's a plus.

Those put Gmac's phone pics to shame. I like it!

they sure do. The color reminds me of my first Burner driver. Burner Supersteel I think it was call. I really like it and can't wait to see it/hit it.
81943358.jpg

Love that there will be a 270 and 290 version of this.

Love that there will be a 270 and 290 version of this.

Me too! I wonder if they will do anything for those that like the open face drivers.

Me too! I wonder if they will do anything for those that like the open face drivers.

I would imagine there would be an open face model or tour version. But I'm clearly just speculating on that

WOW, I love the look of this club, and I think I would like to game it if it fits my game. Really cool looking.

I would imagine there would be an open face model or tour version. But I'm clearly just speculating on that

I'd need that since my driver swing is so messed up.

Still not feeling it. Would like to see it in person though.

I kind of wish they offered it with the Kusala Series instead of the C Kua. Only reason I say that is because you already get the C Kua in the Black driver and last years FL series

Id like to see you see it in person. Nah mean?

Come again? I dunno, I like modern looks in pretty much everything. I do like the classic looking new cars but Im not sure about this look in a driver.

Back