The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently not.

Kevin

bustedtees.ae968a33af299aef58dd7e21f8a50733.jpeg

The guy that invented Chicken in a Biskit crackers better have won a Noble prize. Those things are legendary.

Self quote for emphasis. Dang I like those crackers.

I am holding back on the golf until the bag comes in. Got something special planned for its second round in use-- Playing Ol' Colony, on of the best public courses in the state.

Self quote for emphasis. Dang I like those crackers.

I've been watching Trailer Park Boys on Netflix, and Ricky keeps eating "Chicken Chips". And pepperoni. I want some chicken chips.

Kevin

I'd give Chicken Chips some attention as well.

They do. They also have a hell of TV show that you are watching there.

They do. They also have a hell of TV show that you are watching there.

I've been watching one or so a day for about two weeks.

And laughing my ass off. Julien can hold onto a rum and coke like I suspect you hold onto a beer. lol. The guy with no shirt, the shopping carts, Ricky's car, the two chicks, anything with Bubbles: I can start laughing just thinking about it.

And I have never heard the F bomb utilized with such gusto, and my old man had a buddy that could have been a world champion swearer.

Kevin

I just laughed my arse off at the shirt thing. Funniest thing I have seen all day.

which one is it today? Spider Ghost or Dirte'?

Spider Ghost today dude. That's three really good putting rounds in a row with that thing. He's taking the fight to Dirte' something fierce.

I don't know what the hell I'm going to do if they cancel the NBA season. I'm freaking out, man.

Kevin

I don't know what the hell I'm going to do if they cancel the NBA season. I'm freaking out, man.

Kevin

What's the NBA?

Kevin

I'm with this guy. Not only do I miss the Nets, but I miss the national games on Wednesday and Friday nights. I'ma die if it doesn't come back. Basketball is my stuff. Love it.

i dont think ive ever even seen an nba game

i dont think ive ever even seen an nba game
I've never seen more than a few minutes of any. Not my sport. I do like the Big 12 tournament and March Madness and any KU games I happen to catch.

They're breathtaking. I call it B-Ball.

Kevin

I learned the game from Magic Johnson. So I call is "bassetball."

NBA basketball is amazing. Those guys are so darn good.

I learned the game from Magic Johnson. So I call is "bassetball."
I learned it from Cheech and Chong. So I call it bassaball.

Love the B-Ball.

Kevin

the most i think ive watched of it is the slam dunk contests
i think id rather watch the harlem globe trotters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back