Your take on Loud Mouth golf gear

It takes the right kind of person to wear LM :) I have a pair of the white disco ball shorts for golf and I think that's as much LM that I can do!! Its great because I can wear any colored top with it!!

Most of their stuff is too much I think. I also think John Daly looks ridiculous in the outfits.

I have to agree. Their stuff is not for me and I would wear it if it were free, but it does look ridiculous on Daly.

I did wear my shorts (Shagadelic) to The Memorial a few years ago. Got nothing but compliments from the females, they loved them.

They're pretty in line with the prices of new lines from Adidas, Nike, Ashworth, and Puma actually. Those all range from 60-75 dollars. LM shorts are on the high end of the spectrum yes, but they do have discounts they offer from time to time. I don't think I've ever bought a pair for more than 60 bucks before shipping and handling.

I definitely understand that but I don't get why. Like I said to each their own and I'm sure I might overpay for some of my stuff to some as well. They're just extremely ugly imo.

You lost me at cotton.

I like the photographs of those hot-shorts they sell.

I like being 'DIFFERENT' and I don't fit the 'Mold' .... I don't have any of their gear, some of it I could see me wearing, and some of it I think is just a bit over the top. And that from a guy that likes to be 'DIFFERENT'

Also, for me, sports gear these days needs to be comfortable, and for me, that leaves cotton behind, just the way it is.

One of the members where I worked in the summer had just about every pair of Loudmouth pants they offered and personally he had every outfit look awesome, the fabric is actually fairly comfortable, I would definitely get a pair to try but even the shorts are too expensive for me.

I like them when they look like this....

SARABROWNc2.jpg

I was going to say that as well.....looks much better on chicks (especially some of those hotties from Big Break):clap:

Some of their stuff is a little too much out there but, that being said, I have three pairs of their shorts. I think there is a time and a place for them. I think it is a fun thing to do every now and then to mix up the wardrobe and go bold...

Out here in NorCal, I don't think any decent course allows shorts that length. I've got a white Under Amour skort that I've been afraid to wear as it's really short and I'd hate to be told to change or go home. Maybe I've just got to get good enough to play on tv :)

Some of their stuff is a little too much out there but, that being said, I have three pairs of their shorts. I think there is a time and a place for them. I think it is a fun thing to do every now and then to mix up the wardrobe and go bold...

You're making my 6 pairs look very bad right now..

You now contain more awesome in your 9 posts than most do in 1000. Good day sir. Good day.

SARABROWNc2.jpg

Loudmouth = Winning (this is as crazy as I will get but I love repping the orange and white checkerboard for Tennessee)

74131_448803161355_724046355_5940686_642131_n.jpg

Some of it's nice but I wouldn't go out of my way to get it.

My buddy loves loudmouth gear. Not for me though, I try to stay as low key as i can on the course. I agree with the previous posters, it definately looks better on the ladies.

We LOVE our Loudmouth Golf here at Golf4Her.
<---- check out my new profile picture. Rocking the Strawberry Shake Par-3 Pants.

I have the same thing but in men's shorts. Fiance hates them, therefore I must wear them often.

Great for having fun at a tourney. However, I seem to think it tiffs off the older folks @ my club...

Great for having fun at a tourney. However, I seem to think it tiffs off the older folks @ my club...

In my honest opinion, I would be like who gives a crap? Do they have nothing better to do then judge others clothing? I had a horrible experience in England with old people in clubs about my attire (I was wearing Black Pants, an Orange Shirt, and my White and Orange Fowler Hat) and honestly, if that was my first time at a golf course, I would've never picked up a club again. And people wonder why young people choose other sports over golf? Some of that stuff club members do is disgraceful. Now they are few and far between, alot of people loved my attire and I had an awesome night after our tourney, but there were some that I had an argument with over this and it's those I'm talking about.

Not familiar with the stuff. Probably not for me based on the comments I read but to each his own.

The only two times "Loudmouth Golf" has entered my realm of consciousness were when the camera was zooming in on John Daly storming off the course and out of the tournament and I saw it written in huge letters on his hat. I was thinking that maybe they would want to get a better spokesperson, but then again he was making a big loud statement with his meltdowns, so I pondered about that a little bit. Doesn't make me want to buy it or even look it up because as you guys have pointed out, who wants to look like John Daly?

Back