Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Good stuff Cuzzing Mikie! I like the dog barking and stuff for sure :D. Man those fairways you are hitting down look mighty narrow? About 30 yds wide huh :bulgy-eyes:.

They are TIGHT up close but widen out in the landing areas ... but you gotta be straight for a ways before it starts to move off line. Just so happens that those two holes are among the tightest 4 on the course. Other holes some might say are like hitting in the corn field they are so wide open :D

First, I LOVE THIS THREAD !!! It's a BLAST !!

Great video and awesome putt! Your swing is great. Love this idea...
Thanks, take ya some videos and post them up here, you'll have fun doing it !!

Nice hole Mikey! I like the transitions!
Thanks - I experminting, trying to keep things interesting. I was thinking that I need to edit out more of the 'stuff' so my videos are so long that yall either get bored or don't watch..... I'll try to keep them to around 2 min ... is that ok ? or too long ?

Just checking in, nice videos cookie and omikey. Nice start to the day watching HOTD videos. Good job guys.
Thanks Dawg !! I like startin the morning here too :)

Nice hole Mikey! I need to play with you if you are giving the 4 footers for par! LMAO
Yeah man !!! Next time I come to TX !!! We'll get it on !, GOOD GOOD :laughing:
when you're playing alone ya gotta be good to yourself :D

if u look closely he is a mere inch away from what appears to be the "old hole" so it made sense to pick it up then lol
EGGZACTLY what I'm talkin' about right there !!

Them old boys at my course would whup your arse if you picked up a ball 4 feet away for a gimmie. Hell ,we play for quarters so they are stingy :angry::beat-up:
We put $5 each in the pot before the game ... then you only get 18" pick-em-up .... everything else is putted out .... but these videos I was alone and just working the clubs, so I was being kind to myself, I deserve it !! :laughing:

Nice videos Mikey and you have a great mustache too!
Thanks Puttin4, Thank You Thank You Kind Sir !

I made the Monopoly joke 2 pages back.....skimmer!
I saw that, and you cracked me up too ..... go to jail, directly to jail :laughing:

Holy "colonel" post of the day!

Duey, NICE CHIP man !!! too bad you 'JUST MISSED' that birdie chip in ! GREAT SHOT !!

Nice video, Thanks for sharing !!

Just caught up with all the vids on this VERY addicting thread...I am currently waiting with baited breath for my new irons to come in, and I might just have to join this HOTD party!

OH YEAH, POST EM up man !!! You'll like it ! so will we :)

Way to bring that first hole to its knees duey, great par and almost an awesome chip. Good stuff buddy.

Just caught up with all the vids on this VERY addicting thread...I am currently waiting with baited breath for my new irons to come in, and I might just have to join this HOTD party!

whut kind of new irons ?

when are you supposed to get them ?

you gonna 'report' on them after you put them in play, tell us all about them !

I love the 4 footer gimme!

Duey, that was well played! I think we need to have beers again soon buddy.

I love the 4 footer gimme!

Duey, that was well played! I think we need to have beers again soon buddy.

Thanks hawk, yeah a beer sounds good, but you can drink three to my one, lol. Gotta do it again soon.

Tap,Tap,Tap

hahahaha. Your pars are three to my one!

Nice hole Due! Awesome chip! Too bad you didn't get the bird! I feel for you but great par!

Nice video due! Looked like the ball touched the lip just a bit on the chip shot. Good par!

Nice video due! Looked like the ball touched the lip just a bit on the chip shot. Good par!

Thanks 2Shoes, that thing held its line all the way which really surprised me. I went back and putted several times on the same line and everyone broke left, why the chip didn't I have no idea.

Thanks 2Shoes, that thing held its line all the way which really surprised me. I went back and putted several times on the same line and everyone broke left, why the chip didn't I have no idea.

DooDue! You are the man on that number one hole now. I am proud of you for taking that sucker to the cleaners and slapping some serious revenge on it. That almost birdie would have put the dagger in the heart. Now you own that hole buddy :D!!!

DooDue! You are the man on that number one hole now. I am proud of you for taking that sucker to the cleaners and slapping some serious revenge on it. That almost birdie would have put the dagger in the heart. Now you own that hole buddy :D!!!

Haha, thanks OG. Played that sucker again yesterday for par again, I think its tired of hurting my feelings, lol.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Well...the first day out with these irons didn't impress, but that was due to me not being used to their length (had them fit at a half inch longer). This is my first HOTD. Warning: Horrendous golf below.

Spoiler

[video=youtube_share;13-rfuzck7s]http://youtu.be/13-rfuzck7s[/video]

Even with this kind of play, I shot an 89. I'm not sure what my saving grace was, since everything about my game was off today.

My apologies about the length and shaky camera. I can't seem to get a converter on my mac so that I can edit these vids in iMovie...I guess I need a camera person like cookie has... :act-up:

nndosi that was a great first video. I loved the framing on the third video and you've got a nice swing!

Duey! Great hole! Man with play like that, we've got the Outing competition in the bag!

nndosi: dude, you had me laughing before I even saw the videos but that last one just had me rolling. We all enjoy triples, right? LMAO

Nice vids man, but just a rough hole. That bogey putt had a legit chance at dropping but just kept going.

Regarding the camera person - she is too expensive....trust me! :D

I enjoyed you hole for the day nndosi :clapp:! Good first video and your camera really has an awesome view once you have it in place. Even the blades of grass are crystal clear!

I need a small tripod, or the focus can sometimes be off...I have a huge one for my SLR, but don't want to bring that along, especially if there are more people on the course than there was today. I love my handheld HD cam - the picture is great when it's framed correctly.

OK, OK, sooooooooooooo nndosi as you know now, not all your HOTD videos are gonna be birdies :laughing:

You CRACKED ME UP BUDDY !!!!!

That was some funny chit at the end :D

Good job on your first video !! Thanks for sharing it with us, and Yes, WE did enjoy your triple even if you 'sure as hell didn't' :laughing:

Back