The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty glad to hear good reports on the XF's. The Razr X hybrids and I have a love affair so to hear this is promising. I'm praying for a Callaway sponsorship.

Hey chunky, food for thought bro:

with Cleveland you are 0-1 and with Cally you are 1-0. Just sayin'.

He is 0-2 with both....

Pretty glad to hear good reports on the XF's. The Razr X hybrids and I have a love affair so to hear this is promising. I'm praying for a Callaway sponsorship.

Hey chunky, food for thought bro:

with Cleveland you are 0-1 and with Cally you are 1-0. Just sayin'.

Still the consummate Callaway sponsoree Mr. Calloway.

No, I did not have enough storage based on how man strokes those guys took.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Second favorite iron so far. Those Miyazaki shafts are so smooth! Played the Callaway XF's today and fell in love. If I am Callaway those will be my irons and hybrids. The XF'S hybrids are amazing

I am pretty surprised to hear you say that, but I know you have always loved Callaway clubs.

Excited to see the videos from todays round, just got off work and I'm ready to chill for the weekend and spend all my time on THP. just a little over 26 hours til webcast time!

I just saw Chunky and Dean, they look defeated already. JB has ended this thing before it even starts.

I just saw Chunky and Dean, they look defeated already. JB has ended this thing before it even starts.

I thought I looked good haha

Sent from JB's Kindle Fire

He is modeling himself after the snatch and grab from Sean Foley, I think you are right.

I knew I should have mooned you

Wow you put in an honest days work and hit the range and you miss 23 pages of smackdown. Hard to keep up.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Wow you put in an honest days work and hit the range and you miss 23 pages of smackdown. Hard to keep up.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

No kidding. I've missed a ton of stuff. I did catch that JB won though. Somebody was close I heard. I think it was Chunky.

No kidding. I've missed a ton of stuff. I did catch that JB won though. Somebody was close I heard. I think it was Chunky.

It was chunky.

Sent from JB'S Kindle Fire

The only thing Chunky was close to is the ground.

The only thing Chunky was close to is the ground.

Chunky gets a lot of crap around here. I would lol if he just raged during the Morgan Cup and went HAM with a massive beatdown. You never know, it could happen.

Chunky gets a lot of crap around here. I would lol if he just raged during the Morgan Cup and went HAM with a massive beatdown. You never know, it could happen.

Beat down starts tomorrow

Pretty sure I know it wont hehe

Sent from JB's Kindle Fire

You know what could also happen?
Mike Vick could win man of the year.
Tiger Woods would sign a bunch of autographs.
Kobe Bryant would stop being a prick.
But we all know none of these things are reality.

No personal attacks here, just curious. Is this a beatdown or a beatup?

Wow, busy day!

JB, CL, and ddec hope you guys had a great time today. Can't wait to see some footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back