THP Video Viewing Party Thread - The Morgan Cup Auditions

The talk going on right now is incredible. The one thing I can say is that this is one tough job. Also want to reiterate that none of the Capts have any say in this

I know it would be a very hard job. Turn the streaming back on!

Again, just blown away at how everyone stepped up to the plate on this one. Was evident we all want to participate, but there was something else in the vids as well. People genuinely care what goes on here and I saw that in a lot of vids.

Are they going to let you remain in the event now having spent time with you?

I'm still in. TC is out due to overwhelming chest hair

Their going to have their decisions tonight? And then announcements Monday.

2 each evening starting Monday for 7 days is the plan if I recall correctly.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Selected or not, the forums win tonight. We should all be proud of ourselves and each other. Good luck to all of us the next week or so!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I knew that. But I'm saying their making decisions tonight.

The talk going on right now is incredible. The one thing I can say is that this is one tough job. Also want to reiterate that none of the Capts have any say in this

Looked like a fun time for you guys, but I bet it is very tough for the judges. At least there's plenty of beer, lol.

I'm still in. TC is out due to overwhelming chest hair

Thats fair, you were great tonight and were by far the best dressed. Dean looked like a hobo

I'm glad we have no say right now. Too many good videos

Thats fair, you were great tonight and were by far the best dressed. Dean looked like a hobo

Oh, good thing I re-read that, haha. First thought was "I didn't know that"...

I love hearing the comments.

Selected or not, the forums win tonight. We should all be proud of ourselves and each other. Good luck to all of us the next week or so!

So true, this shows the kind of support we have here for each other. My THP family is awesome!

Well said. Short and sweet. I want to wish everyone good luck in their selections. I have a few that stick out in my mind as people that I think will be chosen, not me though lol. You guys were fantastic in your videos!

Tappin' from my iPad!

And we thought the wait for today was a long one.....

I think I'm going to go back and read this whole thread tomorrow.

I think I'm going to go back and read this whole thread tomorrow.

I like what you're thinking there. This may have been my favorite night of THP'ing ever.

A side benefit to this is getting to connect the text to the person. Seen some of you in test threads and it was killer to see even more tonight. Win for all as mward said.

Really great job everyone. Thoroughly impressed!

I don't know but there was some serious quality
That could make it late night for the ladies.

I wonder how many total entries were there?

I'd like to thank GG and JB for putting together such an amazing event. Also thanks to the captains and judges for their contribution to the webcast, it was truly amazing. I enjoyed watching everyones videos, and of I don't make it I hope you all at least enjoyed watching mine, I appreciate the kind words from everyone. You are all amazing people

I like what you're thinking there. This may have been my favorite night of THP'ing ever.

This indeed. My THP'ing career has been short, but this was easily the best thus far.

Back