Energy Drinks & Shots

Dont think I have seen the Zero (purple). Usually only see the Blue (low carb i think?).

Ill get a pic next time I pick one up.. .Which might be today! I probably have the name wrong too lol. Old age!

Java Monsters are awesome! All the flavors are good, and they dont have that energy drink flavor. And I love coffee so its kind of a match made in heaven.

I will occasionally drink a regular Monster, but only becuase i am going to fall asleep at the wheel and they work better than coffee.

Never have tried energy drinks. I'm a night owl anyways so it's not hard for me to stay up when I have to cram for an exam. I'm not too keen on taking any kind of supplement to fix my "problems". I'd rather just be a man and let my body work through it.

Never have tried energy drinks. I'm a night owl anyways so it's not hard for me to stay up when I have to cram for an exam. I'm not too keen on taking any kind of supplement to fix my "problems". I'd rather just be a man and let my body work through it.
Didn't realize I was less of a man for drinking an energy drink. Guess I need to turn in my man card for drinking coffee in the morning as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey when did Tony Little join the forum?!

Didn't realize I was less of a man for drinking an energy drink. Guess I need to turn in my man card for drinking coffee in the morning as well.

Yes you do lol. Didn't you know that being tired is a function of being weak? It's not a natural reaction from a lack of sleep or anything.

I love energy drinks, but I don't get to try a wide variety because there's not many around here. I just had an Amp yesterday. The red kind is the best IMO. I like buying Amp because it is made by PepsiCo.

yea that was a bit of hyperbole. I was generalizing and not really targeting energy drinks.

Having one of these again this morning. Not as good as the Cherry Lime flavor, but decent.

5030634313_87fa859401.jpg

Saw that one at the store this morning Yoccos. Will have to try it. Went with the 2 for $3 Rockstar Pink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoccos,
THat is my go to, if I get to the store and they dont have any of my favs.
WE,
Rockstar Pink is just so good. Have you found Bing or Xenergy down near you?

Saw that one at the store this morning Yoccos. Will have to try it. Went with the 2 for $3 Rockstar Pink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd like it. 0 carbs and whatnot but still has a pretty good taste. I prefer the xyience now though lol. Less of a sugary taste even though you're looking at 0 anything for either haha.

Yoccos,
WE,

Its so good! I think we got this when i was down there last. That fruit punch stuff is my cheat energy drink haha.

Its so good! I think we got this when i was down there last. That fruit punch stuff is my cheat energy drink haha.

Mine too.

I love the Bing for the golf course when I first get there. Xyience Xenergy is really my drink of choice right now though. Especially the CHerry Lime.

Had my first energy drink down in FL. I loved the Bing Cherry!!

Mine too.

I love the Bing for the golf course when I first get there. Xyience Xenergy is really my drink of choice right now though. Especially the CHerry Lime.

I really think Cherry Lime could just be about the best combination of anything, ever.

Yoccos,
WE,
I have found Bing at Publix, it is one of my favorites. I like to switch it up with that, I love energy drinks, but Bing is a nice change up cause it doesnt really have the energy drink "taste." Still looking for Xenergy.

You'd like it. 0 carbs and whatnot but still has a pretty good taste. I prefer the xyience now though lol. Less of a sugary taste even though you're looking at 0 anything for either haha.
I will give it a go this afternoon.

I know a few people that would drink anything that says UFC on it haha.

I still want to find one of those but I have not yet.

I have found Bing at Publix, it is one of my favorites. I like to switch it up with that, I love energy drinks, but Bing is a nice change up cause it doesnt really have the energy drink "taste." Still looking for Xenergy.

I will give it a go this afternoon.

Do you have Circle K near you? That is where we found them here.

Im always leery of the citrus ones, but I might ahve to give that one a try. Im drinking Xenergy Blu Pom. Also sugar free and 0 calories, and its good, but no where near as good as the Cherry lime.

I tried one of these last week and it was money.

Do you have Circle K near you? That is where we found them here.
We have one pretty close by, I will check there. The Cherry/Lime sounds very good.

I cleaned out 7-11 today of the pink rockstars...had all these landscapers looking at me sideways, til I told them they taste great...lol

I cleaned out 7-11 today of the pink rockstars...had all these landscapers looking at me sideways, til I told them they taste great...lol

It's a good deal! I had one on my desk this morning and one of the Social Workers asked why it came with a straw...

The straw is the best part ; )

Hehe, if I would have been using it it he car this morning I wouldn't have spilled it on my tie, that's for sure.

Back