Two Gloves in the Winter?

Butters

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 10.0
I was wondering if anyone wears gloves on both hands in the colder months. My right hand gets really dry and starts to crack when cold making it painful to grip the club. I just odered a right hand glove to wear to see if it helps. I am hoping it does.

I was wondering if anyone wears gloves on both hands in the colder months. My right hand gets really dry and starts to crack when cold making it painful to grip the club. I just odered a right hand glove to wear to see if it helps. I am hoping it does.

I do. Mizuno Rain gloves. Never had any negatives and it's helped keep my hands a little warmer.

Kind of related but I see that you have the Clicgear 3.0. Do you have the mitts that attach to them? If not, I highly recommend them - will definitely help keep your hands warmer while pushing the cart.

I do. Mizuno Rain gloves. Never had any negatives and it's helped keep my hands a little warmer.

I did this spring and actually felt like it helped my game. I think it helped me not to lighten the grip a little.

Kind of related but I see that you have the Clicgear 3.0. Do you have the mitts that attach to them? If not, I highly recommend them - will definitely help keep your hands warmer while pushing the cart.

I do not, I didn't even know they have them for it.

These, Worth EVERY penny

cfli.jpg

We have a new Clicgear setup in the proshop at our course with the mitts, I thought they were sort of annoying at first, but certainly warmer and easy to climb into.

I like these. I only used them when it is below 40 though.

41NMS4sipWL._SL500_.jpg

I tried Sunday, bought a right handed glove. I have trouble getting comfortable using an interlock grip. I may cut the pinky finger out of the glove to see if I can live with that.

I do. I use rain gloves as someone else said too. I find that they are comfortable, and give me the grip and control I am looking for.

I'll give you guys some credit, there are some die hards out there for sure. Sub 40's for me is a no go as far as golf is concerned. Just isnt as fun when you cant feel half of your body and the ball flies half as far as normal.

41NMS4sipWL._SL500_.jpg

This is what I use in the winter, of course it has to be really cold as I normally play without a glove. They work pretty well for the cold.

This is the pair that I have but it was a waste of money for me really as I never play when it is below 50 degrees. I'm a warm weather guy.....

41NMS4sipWL._SL500_.jpg

41NMS4sipWL._SL500_.jpg
Those have been on my wishlist for a while. Good to know they work well!

I use the ZR cotton gloves. They break the wind without being slippery. You can wear them dry and they wont wear down. Just awesome.

I sometimes do, especially in the middle of winter, if I am able to get out.

41NMS4sipWL._SL500_.jpg

I just got a set of these about 4 weeks ago. I have never worn two gloves, even during my baseball days. But one day while on the links a buddy pulled them out and told me to give them a try and I hadn't looked back yet. They keep my fingers toasty an provide decent feel. Now, I'm sure when Spring comes, I'll revert back to one glove, but for now, while cold is here, I'll be sport'n these. I was a little surprised at how well they performed. And at $20 a pair...

You could also wear mittens and take them off before hitting your shot.

41NMS4sipWL._SL500_.jpg

I have these as well. Really like them for when it gets cold out.

Real men go no glove in the winter.

Last year I started the 2 glove technique on any colder day and I love it. I have even considered it all the time, but when it is warm, my hands actually get too hot. For the winter, and up here even spring and fall, the 2 glove technique is great.

Back