Two Gloves in the Winter?

And ride in carts with no windshield! That's serious golf right there.

Exactly. Which is why I always wear a glove and ride in a cart with full heating and a/c! haha

I don't wear a glove, but the last few times I have played, I wish I had a pair on. Those Foot Joy Winter Soft Gloves look pretty nice.

And ride in carts with no windshield! That's serious golf right there.
That would be freezing, I'd be frosted over before I even got to the first tee!!!

One-T, I'm trusting you on this buddy. Gonna have to nab a pair.

I also have the zero restriction gloves. They grip like a dream with that Pittard's leather palm, but I will caution you that they don't have enough insulation to keep my hands warm in winter temperatures. I don't think "winter gloves" is really an appropriate description for these. The footjoys are better in that regard. If you want to go with the ZR gloves, I recommend getting cold weather golf mitts to wear in between shots. You can just put your ZR gloved hand right into those and it works great for staying warm.

I also have the zero restriction gloves. They grip like a dream with that Pittard's leather palm, but I will caution you that they don't have enough insulation to keep my hands warm in winter temperatures. I don't think "winter gloves" is really an appropriate description for these. The footjoys are better in that regard. If you want to go with the ZR gloves, I recommend getting cold weather golf mitts to wear in between shots. You can just put your ZR gloved hand right into those and it works great for staying warm.

Yeah, I just got a set of mitts for my clicgear as I always walk in the winter. I think the ZR's will be the ticket.

Exactly. Which is why I always wear a glove and ride in a cart with full heating and a/c! haha
My wife wants to get a cart enclosure.

Butters -- I am looking for me some now and need to go ahead and order a pair. Man my hands get so dry with those little paper like cuts that hurt like hades! KellyBo had bought me a nice pair last year and I can not for the life of me find them. It's a must for me in those cold January - March months.

I will sometimes wear a winter glove in the winter between shots, but almost always take it off when swinging.

i bought the foot joy winter gloves but i don't like wearing both of them when swing they are to thick for my grip to be comfortable so i take the one off and put it back on after i swing just to keep my hands warm.

i tried the footjoy gloves on found them to be a little thick for me to use. i wear my gloves very tight and didnt find them to be to my liking. So I'll stick leaving one glove on and my other hand in my pocket till i can get some mittens.

Thanks guys for all the information!

One-T, I'm trusting you on this buddy. Gonna have to nab a pair.

you will thank me later. Here is what I like, it takes the heat from your hands and heats your hands. Pretty smart if you ask me....and they are tacky as hell. You will love them. If not, I will buy them from you. I wear an XL. Deal?

you will thank me later. Here is what I like, it takes the heat from your hands and heats your hands. Pretty smart if you ask me....and they are tacky as hell. You will love them. If not, I will buy them from you. I wear an XL. Deal?

Do you wear them the entire round? I bought some Nike's but they felt too thick on iron shots.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Do you wear them the entire round? I bought some Nike's but they felt too thick on iron shots.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Just depends bro

I like these. I only used them when it is below 40 though.

41NMS4sipWL._SL500_.jpg

I use these in the winter. Of course when I get to hit a golf ball in the winter it is usually at the range and there is snow on the ground.

Haha, nah, I trust your opinion. If you like em, I know I will.

Haha, nah, I trust your opinion. If you like em, I know I will.

well, I appreciate that. Let me know. BTW, TGW has a 15% discount on them right now.

Never tried wearing 2 gloves, always just tough it out when it gets really cold. Might be a good idea, haha.

I do, dont know off hand what they are, but last Sat. playing it was cloudy & 32* all day.

well, I appreciate that. Let me know. BTW, TGW has a 15% discount on them right now.

Awesome looking out good sir!

I wear Mizuno Thermagrip clubs in the winter. They keep my hands very warm but they arent quite as grippy as a normal golf glove. Im thinking about giving a pair of rain gloves a try in the hopes of finding something that keeps my hands warm but still is grippy enough that I can control the clubface. If that doesnt work, I will just buy Retroflex righty and just wear 2 normal golf gloves.
Honestly though, as long as the temps are above 35* and it isnt super windy I dont have a need for winter gloves.

I have the pair of FJ Winter softs, they are warm to wear but swinging the club they take some touch away. Didn't care for them last time I had the on.

Butters -- I am looking for me some now and need to go ahead and order a pair. Man my hands get so dry with those little paper like cuts that hurt like hades! KellyBo had bought me a nice pair last year and I can not for the life of me find them. It's a must for me in those cold January - March months.

I do not wear gloves unless it is raining. I do carry the extra large hand warmers and poke them in my pockets between shots. For those little cracks and dry skin, I use Gold Bond Ultimate Softening shea butter. It comes in a big white tube at wally world. But I squeeze some of it into a smaller tube to carry in my bag. I squeeze it on the back of one hand then rub the back of the other hand around in it until the backs of both hands are covered. The palms and fingers are still grease free and the stuff really helps.

I would have to agree with most here and grab a pair of the FootJoys, I love mine

Back