SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

berty, congrats again man, I know you will be well pleased not only in the looks but results as well. I'm super stocked to have been a part of this testing and can't wait to follow along as you game this beauty.

Welcome to the world of SeeMore berty!

I read through this thread and saw people talking about putting being "fun" for them again, and it's true. Working with the SeeMore has made putting fun, love walking up to the green with the SeeMore.

Berty you will love that putter! I have the belly version, and it's amazing! I really look forward to what you have to say about it!

Great purchase berty!! I have that same insert in my Si1 and really loved it through the testing process as it was the first putter I owned with an insert.

The RST system is a beautiful thing!! Enjoy the putter and looking forward to hearing how it works for you on your trip.

Tappin' from my iPad!

The Si3 looks good! Congrats and enjoy!

Thanks Hawk.

berty, congrats again man, I know you will be well pleased not only in the looks but results as well. I'm super stocked to have been a part of this testing and can't wait to follow along as you game this beauty.

Thanks again for all your work in this thread Duey. Can't wait to game this!

Welcome to the world of SeeMore berty!

I read through this thread and saw people talking about putting being "fun" for them again, and it's true. Working with the SeeMore has made putting fun, love walking up to the green with the SeeMore.

That's what I am looking for WE - to enjoy putting again. It has been such a problem for me this year, and I really think it's time to concentrate on the flat stick. I think its the best way to take my game to the next level.

Berty you will love that putter! I have the belly version, and it's amazing! I really look forward to what you have to say about it!

Thanks Damaikis - stay tuned I will absolutely keep this thread alive!

Great purchase berty!! I have that same insert in my Si1 and really loved it through the testing process as it was the first putter I owned with an insert.
The RST system is a beautiful thing!! Enjoy the putter and looking forward to hearing how it works for you on your trip.
Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks Cookie. Glad to hear that everyone loves the insert. I have yet to roll it, but will give it a couple putts tonight on the boomerang putting system - need to get a birdieball mat now!

Glad to be a part of the Seemore family! Absolutely looking forward to that day when I am looked at as the best putter in my group - as long as you pros aren't there I guess..:D

Thanks Hawk.

Thanks again for all your work in this thread Duey. Can't wait to game this!

That's what I am looking for WE - to enjoy putting again. It has been such a problem for me this year, and I really think it's time to concentrate on the flat stick. I think its the best way to take my game to the next level.

Thanks Damaikis - stay tuned I will absolutely keep this thread alive!

Thanks Cookie. Glad to hear that everyone loves the insert. I have yet to roll it, but will give it a couple putts tonight on the boomerang putting system - need to get a birdieball mat now!

Glad to be a part of the Seemore family! Absolutely looking forward to that day when I am looked at as the best putter in my group - as long as you pros aren't there I guess..:D

Hah, it's not a miracle putter by any means, but it is really helping my game although it's been a process. I left a 15 footer, 11 feet short last week. :banghead:

Hah, it's not a miracle putter by any means, but it is really helping my game although it's been a process. I left a 15 footer, 11 feet short last week. :banghead:

I read about that the other day.. Clearly was your playing partners fault for putting the flagstick down in your line :D

My putter has been struggling lately. I am going to work with the M1 today at the putting green. I might put it back in the bag. I need to figure something out.

Call us!! - 800-985-8170 - we will put you in touch with a SPi instructor!

How cool is this?!?! Thanks SeeMore for everything you guy's do to help us be better at this game!

If you guy's sold all the clubs in my bag I would be a walking talking SeeMore, lol.

Thanks! I will call today.

You won't regret the call! They are fantastic and everytime I got off track with my Si3 they had me fixed lickity split.

Wow that was awesome! I just got off the phone with John at SeeMore. He gave me some great drills to work on. He even offered to look at my stroke and setup when I record it. Thanks so much SeeMore for posting that number. I think this is going to help my putting out so much.

Wow that was awesome! I just got off the phone with John at SeeMore. He gave me some great drills to work on. He even offered to look at my stroke and setup when I record it. Thanks so much SeeMore for posting that number. I think this is going to help my putting out so much.
Thats awesome, the guys over at SeeMore really do go out of their way to make you a better putter.

That is truly phenomenal. I am so happy to be part of the Seemore family now. Best of luck to you dmb, and thanks Seemore for being so incredible!

Let us know how the drills work out!

Been rolling my Si3 in the house for two days and am really loving the feel of this insert - like others have noticed you know when you have caught the sweet spot. I'll be getting on the course for the first time with it today! I don't have any specific goals with it today, just want to get used to it. I have never been big on keeping stats but I am going to try to start this upcoming year.

I'll make sure to let y'all know how it goes!

Good luck with Seemore out there today Berty. I am sure you will love it.

TapAhoy!

I made it to the putting green yesterday. I didn't get to try some of the drills that John recommended, because my brother-in-law was with me. We just ended up playing a few putting competitions against each other. I used the SeeMore M1 for this. I really went back to the RST to make sure my alignment was correct. This really helped a ton. I notice that my speed was really good with the Seemore. I was about hole high every putt. I plan on working with the drawback drill today, to help me get a little more distance on my putts. I really did like the feel of the M1 yesterday.

So yesterday was my first round with the Seemore- and it took me until the 3rd hole to make a memorable putt.

I hit 2 greens all day, but my irons were pretty good so all my misses were really close around the greens. My official putt count was 27- but I used the putter almost 40 times as I litterally putted everything around the greens up to like 5 yards off. So I got a lot of work in with it.

I noticed that I had a lot of problem with distance control - but that might be my failure to adjust to rather fast Florida greens. The short ones were automatic though, as I didn't miss any putts within 5 feet. And I even made a few that I normally don't from the 8 to 12 foot range.

I noticed that I really need to trust the stroke. A lot of my mistakes came from thinking too much about stance, hands, posture etc. I have been able to hide the red dot very well so that didnt seem to be an issue. I really putted my best when I set up and just worried about speed.

So the memorable putt on the third hole came from a few yards off the green. Chunked a birdie chip, then drained a putt from about 10 yards off. Everything is mowed really tight around the greens, and I didn't have time to practice my short game before. I hit the putt and it popped a bit, but rolled true on the green and tracked right in the whole way. On the way off the green, I walked off 17 paces to where I made it from, around 50+ feet. Absolutely the highlight and easily the longest putt I can remember making all year.

I hope to get out tomorrow with it, as I fly back to Connecticut first thing Wednesday. It'll be my last round for a while, so hopefully the Seemore makes another couple putts!

Good stuff, berty! Going to the bermuda greens can be an adjustment for anybody. I've found that the more I just concentrate on stance, grip, etc during practice, the less I think about it on the course. It will become normal for you and just not something you think about eventually.

Good stuff, berty! Going to the bermuda greens can be an adjustment for anybody. I've found that the more I just concentrate on stance, grip, etc during practice, the less I think about it on the course. It will become normal for you and just not something you think about eventually.

I hear that Hawk. Just gotta practice more concentrating on the setup. But I gotta say- I did feel incredibly confident with it for some reason, even if they all weren't falling. And I love the feel of the insert. Awesome roll on almost every putt.

It really is a nice insert. Surprisingly firm. Confidence tends to sink putts and having a putter that gives you that feeling is a great thing.

I spent a little time on the practice greens yesterday and filmed a few putts to bring home and watch. You could call these greens slightly frozen, haha. I seemed to have the distance and release down pretty well, but my line started out a little off.

[YOUTUBE]IQn_s8DCMXc[/YOUTUBE]

My streak of no three putts in a round broke at 5 rounds today. Three putted the first hole, and then another two holes later in the round. For having so many three putts, I actually putted rather well today on some tough greens at Westchase. After playing the SeeMore for about 2 months now, I have seen significant improvement in my putting, and have rolled in more putts from 15+ feet than I ever have in my life. I still find myself missing some putts that I know I should make, but I think it's due to rushing myself on the shorter putts and not taking my time and going through my routine like I do on the longer putts more than anything else.

Back