Omega Dubai Ladies Masters (Spoilers)

Jersey Nate

#JourneyToBetter #THPMC
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.2
Ease up guys, honest mistake.

Title has been changed.

I changed the title. Sorry for this being spoiled for you guys but maybe we can save others the same problem.

Remember not to put results in thread titles please.

Sorry for the spoiler. Epic fail on my part. :banghead: Hope everyone forgives me.

She's something.

Pretty amazing young lady. I was ready this morning how she hit a drive well over 300 yards last year while still 15, lol. Always nice to see future like her's and for the sport.

A few months ago @ the McLean school in Doral for a lesson, I look over and there was Lexi practicing. What a show!! So much talent... not surprised she's having this much success!!

She's got a great future, can't wait to see what she does in 2012.

I bet commissioner Whan can't stop smiling, she has the potential to be the only rival for Yani at the moment.

I bet commissioner Whan can't stop smiling, she has the potential to be the only rival for Yani at the moment.

While her win is amazing, I think Yani is in a galaxy of her own......Thompson isn't even in the space shuttle yet.

This girl is legit... though I suspect she will need to break from daddy-caddy soon! If she has putting woes, with him helping her line up putts, it can create much strain on the seemingly great relationship. Soon, maybe as early as next season, you will see him on the sidelines more often than not.

While her win is amazing, I think Yani is in a galaxy of her own......Thompson isn't even in the space shuttle yet.

Not so sure about where she is in the Galaxy as Lexi did win the Navistar LPGA Classic and Yani was in the field.

Not so sure about where she is in the Galaxy as Lexi did win the Navistar LPGA Classic and Yani was in the field.
I think he means over time. Lexi might beat her once in a while, but at this point, Yani would beat Lexi most of the time. Give the kid a few years and things could change.

Back