THP Holiday Cheer -Winner Announcement Thread

Congrats to all the winners so far.
Day 11 is a big one... (fingers crossed, like everyone else I'm sure)

Amazing prize tonight! Good luck everyone!

The BIG prize goes out tonight boys and girls... I have my eye on the JPX-800s...

Seriously! Tonights prize is AMAZING! and great timing JB with the MP-59 & 69 reviews. I know that got me dreaming! Good luck everyone!

You aren't the only one buddy.

Congrats SP on last nights win!

One helluva prize tonight. Good luck to you all

If it is me on the list tomorrow you will hear my screams of joy over in the US.

Well, I've made my selections! Can't wait until they arrive so that I can share with the rest of you. That wasn't easy.

Well, I've made my selections! Can't wait until they arrive so that I can share with the rest of you. That wasn't easy.

Congrats, SP. That's a prize I would have loved to get. Looking forward to seeing what you picked:)

congrats Steel Prez. Awesome prize tonight.

Ridiculously awesome prize tonight. Good luck to EVERYONE (who has the username ATLGolfer)

Mizuno irons!?!?!?!? Amazing!

We've had 10 amazing daze of holiday cheer, thanks to all the companies that gave so generously and thanks to JB and GG for all this possible.
Can't believe there are 9 days left, how cool is this!

Good luck to everyone tonight! Its hard to believe we are already over halfway done with the 19 days of holiday cheer contest, but so many more great prizes to give away! Thanks THP and all the amazing companies for donating prizes!

We've had 10 amazing daze of holiday cheer, thanks to all the companies that gave so generously and thanks to JB and GG for all this possible.
Can't believe there are 9 days left, how cool is this!

No kidding. I'm so incredibly grateful. Can't wait to see who the next winner will be!

Huge gift tonight. Someone is about to be thrilled!

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Huge gift tonight. Someone is about to be thrilled!

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

I agree! ! Good luck all

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

3 minutes.

Uh-oh! Good luck.

1st post updated.

Congrats, Smallville!

Congrats DirtyDawg!!!! Awesome win my friend!

Tappin' from my iPad!

So much for positive thinking!

Congrats, DirtyDawg!

Congrats DD! Great prize tonight!!

Back