umm, is he available for lessons? I wish my swing looked that good. I am really impressed! Tell him to keep up the good work!

I almost forgot to mention his response. He read it out loud and laughed real hard. He said "not right now... I will when I turn pro".

Alex

Alex, this whole thread really warmed my heart. Too awesome my friend! A great little dude you have there!

We have an 11 year old boy at our course who has autism. He is in love with the game and comes out almost every day even if he can only play 3 or 4 holes. He's becoming really good at it. About a month ago he had a hole-in-one on our water hole. I was thrilled for him! He always has a huge smile on his face while playing. I just love that kid! I'm glad your son is taking up the game. It's great family time! Looks like he is a natural too! Great swing.

What a stud!!!! That kids a natural. Looks I'm gonna have competition on Tour ;) keep up the good work man. You'll be one heck of a player one day.

Fantastic swing! You just have to be a very proud papa! This thread made my night. Thanks so much for posting that.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I love reading about parent-child golf and young people excelling at the game. That's a great swing and I hope you to have many memories with this game.

Tap before talk.

He's a natural. Very cool stuff.

Kevin

Nice swing! I predict that he is going to have the end of that dome full of holes, about the size of golf balls, by the end of winter. Keep up the good work.

Fantastic post. He seems like a wonderful son and I'm sure you are and will continue to be proud for years to come. Please keep us posted on his progress!!

That's awesome. I used to coach a junior cricket team and your son does something well that very few kids can do with ball games. He watches the ball very closely. He didn't lift his head at all until after the stroke. I still believe that that is the first fundamental rule that most adults get wrong with any ball sport.
You must be very proud of him.

Great swing Alex! Keep up the good work, if you work hard you can achieve your dream of turning pro!

Man, he nailed that first shot...I think I'll take him as my league partner this next Spring. :D

That's really great Nicklausfan.
My nephew has ADHD and took up the game with my brother a couple of years ago.
He fell in love with the game and golf has really helped his focus in other aspects of his life.

Alex, you really have a good looking swing and I think if you keep up with the game and practice, you are going to be a very good golfer.

Way to go ALEX !

Well I went to meet my coach today for 11:30. Alex asked no less than 20 times yesterday to go to the dome today to practice. LOL... when I went to get him from his room he was still sleeping. He asked if he could keep sleeping. I think he was up after we went to bed and played X Box. In hindsight he faked that he was sleeping the little stinker. I'll likely take him later on tonight to the one in the States. I bought him his first Quagmire shirt today.

Alex

Great looking swing!

Thx for sharing Alex, the little guy has some talent and a future on the links with you, very nice.

Back