Morgan Cup - Video Thread

And thats why Cookie is on Team Hackers, dude that was awesome. way to step up to a commitment lad

Wife just told me we got a package. I'm off to check out what it is

Me too I wanna know what it is! haha

Where is that funny little fella with a video of WITB(ox)? For that matter, where is the not quite as funny and not quite as short fella NerfDec? Either will do at this point.

Alright guys. I videotaped the opening. I'm a little surprised that Josh wants this out there, but since he taped the packing it up I figured he wanted an unboxing.

Retaped packaged. Chunky already used up what we sent him clearly.

I truly hope, he at least filmed the real unboxing to show you guys the wonderful surprise.

Alright guys. I videotaped the opening. I'm a little surprised that Josh wants this out there, but since he taped the packing it up I figured he wanted an unboxing.

Lol nice video Chunky. I like the note a lot. Great sportsmanship JB. :D

That didn't seem like stuff you would have sent him, I smell something afoot.

I did in fact use a little of it today. And of course I have a video of what you sent me

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I did in fact use a little of it today. And of course I have a video of what you sent me

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Where's the real video you little blue pill!

Good Stuff Chunky....but let's see the real video now!

I'm very late to the party here but I just wanted to say great work Cookie...that looked like a delicious burger!

Jake, you saying that makes me think of this:

[video=youtube;ecc0nbg9m-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecc0nbg9m-8[/video]

Actually got the package last night and videotaped me opening it. Uploading now. Very thoughtful gift from JWow

Here it is ladies. The package had some very thoughtful things inside.

Good stuff. I like Chunky putting his video out first and then the real package. I love the gamesmanship.

Here it is ladies. The package had some very thoughtful things inside.

Just wanted to make sure that you had all the supplies needed for your Morgan Cup experience.

How thoughtful of Jwow! They must have come from his plentiful supply. :D

You just have to appreciate how Jwow is looking out for you guys. That dude is all heart.

Chunky buddy good job on video taping the unboxing but both those video's made me motion sick and had a little too much of your nostrils in it. Great package, from JB though.

Chunky buddy good job on video taping the unboxing but both those video's made me motion sick and had a little too much of your nostrils in it. Great package, from JB though.

They kinda had a "Blair Witch" feel to them didn't they?

Back