Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my Friday, normally not rant material. However I stayed up incredibly late last night to catch a meteor shower so I'm tired as shat as well as I probably caught the pneumonia. Don't worry the hits keep coming, pretty sure I broke my right knee last night at the range and have been popping pills all morning trying to work through the pain. Packed my cooler to go to the Orange Bowl tonight, brats, chili, etc etc; guess who forgot to buy beer last night? This guy!!

And it's cold and windy.

WTF?! Don't be doing that crap haha

High school girls are dumb.

High school girls are dumb.

enjoy it. because when they get a little "smarter" in their minds they are much more difficult to work with.

Now that I have a mallet putter with a huge had, I am disappointed that I can't find custom headcovers to fit it. As much as I like the Taylormade cover, I want a little more personality.

enjoy it. because when they get a little "smarter" in their minds they are much more difficult to work with.

amen brother!

They also think they get smarted after incubating another mind for 9 months.

dude, I hope Nerfny doesnt come in here...

she was one of the smarter ones. Took me years to dumb her down lol

They also think they get smarted after incubating another mind for 9 months.

no doubt bro. Example: My wife tol dme the other day that the hot list was spot on and that Taylormade deserves gold in all categories.

she was one of the smarter ones. Took me years to dumb her down lol

hahaha

no doubt bro. Example: My wife tol dme the other day that the hot list was spot on and that Taylormade deserves gold in all categories.

Don't worry, I have a better one. While watching the OSU/Stanford, I mention how Weedon is 28 because he played pro baseball. She went on to say that no college athlete should be older than 25. Regardless of remaining eligibility. She made no sense and I was worried that I would lash out. So I put all my effort into not listening to her. When she was done talking I just said, "ok."

Don't worry, I have a better one. While watching the OSU/Stanford, I mention how Weedon is 28 because he played pro baseball. She went on to say that no college athlete should be older than 25. Regardless of remaining eligibility. She made no sense and I was worried that I would lash out. So I put all my effort into not listening to her. When she was done talking I just said, "ok."

well, she is right!

I kid

It makes me sick when I see people smoking with kids in the car. I am not an anti smoker but Cmon man.. can't you wait 5 more minutes?

It makes me sick when I see people smoking with kids in the car. I am not an anti smoker but Cmon man.. can't you wait 5 more minutes?
I once saw a lady drinking an O'Douls tallboy in a can w/ a straw, with 3 car seats in the back seat.

I once saw a lady drinking an O'Douls tallboy in a can w/ a straw, with 3 car seats in the back seat.

Well she is drinking an O'Douls. She's being punished enough. Out of a straw too? War Eagle approved.

Well she is drinking an O'Douls. She's being punished enough. Out of a straw too? War Eagle approved.
I guess if you are going to drink O'Douls while driving with 3 kids in car seats, you need to class it up with a straw.

I am surfing THP on a MacBook, and I am none too happy about it.

My rant is not being able to access THP since last Friday. Did New Years stuff with the girlfriend then immediately left for a duck hunting trip on the Outer Banks of NC and didn't get back until just now. The trip wasn't very successful, the weather was terrible, and my roommate almost drowned. It was an eventful few days, but I've missed my golf.

I was told yesterday that one of my grants got cancelled because I have surpassed the maximum number of credits they will pay for. I am ok with them doing so, but it would've been nice to know more than a couple days before classes start. Now I have to scramble to take out a student loan because I rely on that money to get me through the quarter. Also, I don't have to pay grants back. Goodbye $4500 plus interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back